I'm no longer the only one...
Love you Coxy xoxoxox

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Quote:A similar effect is a voice crack during which a person's voice suddenly and unintentionally enters a higher register for a brief period of time. This may be caused by singing or talking at a pitch outside the person's natural vocal range, stress, emotional tension, or the physical changes associated with puberty. An instance of a voice crack (when associated with puberty) lasts for only a moment and generally occurs less frequently as a person grows into maturity
I wonder what kind of emotional tension Cox is dealing with, considering the topic you guys were discussing.  Skeptical
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
(02-13-2018, 10:17 AM)Create Wrote:
Quote:A similar effect is a voice crack during which a person's voice suddenly and unintentionally enters a higher register for a brief period of time. This may be caused by singing or talking at a pitch outside the person's natural vocal range, stress, emotional tension, or the physical changes associated with puberty. An instance of a voice crack (when associated with puberty) lasts for only a moment and generally occurs less frequently as a person grows into maturity
I wonder what kind of emotional tension Cox is dealing with, considering the topic you guys were discussing.  Skeptical

The tension of wondering whether “daddy” will still sneak into his room and night and cuddle him while calling him “daddy’s little princess”