Unban request - Kahjo
Rainbow 
Posting on behalf of Kahjo.

Your name: Kahjo

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63643406

Your ban ID: 75838

Banned by: [FL:M] Jonas extended by [FL] Awestruckbullet

Reason: ToS - Harrasing and leaking personal information.

Involved: [FL:M] Jonas

Why I should be unbanned: Hi, now year+ after my suspension, I'd like to apply for a chanse to return.

Here is my last ubr which states pretty much what happened etc, https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=77997

I have changed. My toxic attitude has changed, and me as a person has changed. And I would like to prove this to you somehow, I am extremely sorry for my actions back in the start of 2017, or maybe we can call it at the end of 2016 when I got my first serious 2month disrespect ban, then few months later I got the permanent suspension, as Jonas had forgot to give it to me. All I wish, is for me to get back on the servers and roleplay, and play with friends, Fearless servers are pretty much the best of CityRP servers, not going to mention other communities but yeah. I really believe that one year is enough ban for such a "big" offence that I've made.

Anyways, I understand if you don't give me it, but I tried. That is what counts. I will not give up, even if this gets denied, I will return some beautiful day, when people believe that I have changed my attitude, now just once more, Sorry Jonas and others for my extremely toxic behaviour and everything else I have caused.

Have a nice day, thank you for reading.
Will get Jonas to comment
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Hello Kahjo,

I will never agree to unban you at all - what you did was selfish, childish and honestly way over the line. You went as far as to spreading leaked pictures of me, harassing me by spamming my name to everyone I knew, insulting me on different levels at an almost daily basis in the start and the list goes on. There are way too many things you've done, and you do not deserve to be unbanned no matter what. Your ban is one of the types of bans I would consider one that could not be lifted and stay permanent. You broke the ToS on multiple occasions.

I do not believe unbanning you will bring any good to the server, and I do not believe that you have changed. I think that what you've done haven't even been justified, however permanently banning you was the only option we had at the time.

I don't agree with an unban nor shortening as I do think you need to serve a very, very, very long time if you wish to return.

This is just my view on it, and it's up to Awestruck to decide on the conclusion.

-Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
I will never agree to unban you at all - what you did was selfish, childish and honestly way over the line. You went as far as to spreading leaked pictures of me, harassing me by spamming my name to everyone I knew, insulting me on different levels at an almost daily basis in the start and the list goes on.

I have not spread pictures of you to more than 3people max. I have not insulted you on a daily basis, if you use common sense, how can I insult a person that has blocked someone from Steam, and someone that has a forumban, gameban, teamspeak ban, I do not see the possibility here. Now to the point of spamming your name to everyone you know, that's utter bullshit if I may say straight. I have not spammed your name anywhere, I have only said it PRIVATELY in your teamspeak room, when we were me and you only, I have not leaked your name that much further. I understand you have hate against me, early as when you got teacher, you changed, into a asslicking ruleobeying boy. I do not understand the point that before you got the teacher rank, we played rp together etc.

There are way too many things you've done, and you do not deserve to be unbanned no matter what. Your ban is one of the types of bans I would consider one that could not be lifted and stay permanent. You broke the ToS on multiple occasions.

I do not believe unbanning you will bring any good to the server, and I do not believe that you have changed. I think that what you've done haven't even been justified, however permanently banning you was the only option we had at the time.

I don't agree with an unban nor shortening as I do think you need to serve a very, very, very long time if you wish to return.

Jonas had typed this on my last unban request, a year and 13days ago: I see no reason what so ever to get you unbanned from ToS, and i think that you should re-consider your attitude if you ever get a chance of comming back.

Now the point here is that I have changed my attitude after a year, I want to come back playing, if I wouldn't want to come back, I wouldn't waste this much time typing this.

Link: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=77997

- Kahjo
Hello Kahjo,

"I have not spread pictures of you to more than 3people max. I have not insulted you on a daily basis, if you use common sense, how can I insult a person that has blocked someone from Steam, and someone that has a forumban, gameban, teamspeak ban, I do not see the possibility here. Now to the point of spamming your name to everyone you know, that's utter bullshit if I may say straight. I have not spammed your name anywhere, I have only said it PRIVATELY in your teamspeak room, when we were me and you only, I have not leaked your name that much further. I understand you have hate against me, early as when you got teacher, you changed, into a asslicking ruleobeying boy. I do not understand the point that before you got the teacher rank, we played rp together etc."

First off - how do you justify that spreading leaked photos to "3 people max" is not worth the amount of time your ban has been. When you first got banned, yes you did insult me on a daily basis - lying in the courthouse will only get yourself in more trouble than necessary, you used to come on Teamspeak on a double-account solely to insult me and annoy me, this happened on a daily basis at the start of this entire situation. If I'm correct, you were involved in the spamming my name to a lot of people. I am almost certain you have done that, however, because I'm in doubt I won't judge you for it. Also, remember, it's your unban request if you're gonna sit here and talk shit, you probably won't have a big chance of returning. I also remember it differently - I was the one who actually followed the rules in order to get the best of out roleplaying, yet you kept on minging about like always.

"Jonas had typed this on my last unban request, a year and 13days ago: I see no reason what so ever to get you unbanned from ToS, and I think that you should reconsider your attitude if you ever get a chance of coming back.

Now the point here is that I have changed my attitude after a year, I want to come back playing, if I wouldn't want to come back, I wouldn't waste this much time typing this.

Link: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=77997"

I do not see your attitude changing at all, you still seem like the annoying guy who continues to minge about to let out his anger. I think that you still need a lot of time before you could ever consider it. I do not think you're ready for an unban whatsoever. You also say that if you wanted to come back you would not waste "this much" time writing this UBR, yet you haven't even written that much, to me, this seems almost effortlessly.

Either way, I have already left my opinion on this UBR and it's up to Awestruck to decide, I will not comment further on this UBR unless requested to, as I don't really have the time for all of this.

-Jonas
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Hello Kahjo,

Please tell me. If you were to return, how would you prove that you have changed?
What have you learnt since you've been banned?
Kind Regards,

Posting on behalf of Kahjo

Thank you for your reply, Awestruck.

If I were to get unbanned from the servers, I would prove you that I have changed by assuring you and the rest of the staff team that I will not do the same mistake that I did to get this current ban, by being salty, then getting angry, then doing stupid stuff while I am angry. I would love to somehow show that I am not that same salty angry kid that I was back 1+ year ago. In this time I have spent 500h and got positive reputation on another community.

I have learnt after this ban, that my anger management was bad back then, now it's improved, and I do not get as salty as easy as back then, if I do, I take a breather from the server and return later with better mood and forget the shit that happened, so I don't go on salty and angry and do stupid shit and get into a big soup like this. I still regret what I made back then, and I did not think about the big consequenses that would happen of my things that I did. I will from now on, think before I act, I will think about the consequenses before I do something that could hurt someone.

I appreciate your time that you take to read my unban application, and to think about it. I would also like to give Jonas a personal apology about everything that I have done to hurt him, and his feelings.

- kahjo
Hello Khajo,

It's been a long time since your ban and whilst what you did was totally wrong, I'm sure it won't happen again. You will have to prove this time that you have changed. You will be unbanned, but placed on last chance (which can be appealed in 6 months).

Approved.
Kind Regards,