Unban Request - Frost
I would like to enquire as to why Frost is not making these posts, as he has a forums account to do so.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
~This unban request is posted on Frost's behalf. In no way am I involved in this situation whatsoever.~

I wanted to have Grapefruit post my replies on my behalf. I sent him replies I wrote so he could proof-read and reply on my behalf. Unfortunately, due to personal issues and lack of advanced education, I am unable to do this. And I'm not going to lie, I cannot use correct grammar and correct punctuation which affects me on a daily basis. Due to my minimal vocabulary, incorrect spelling and misuse of grammar and punctuation, replying to these posts will denote that I'm lying or don't know what to talk about since what I write generally doesn't make sense.
Please message me privately via discord or steam if you'd like to know more. I have already said enough to this reply that reveals much about my private life and I don't want to talk about it here publically anymore.

Spoiler :
You can also contact Awestruck about my issue. Because he knows more about it than anyone else.

Thank you and have a nice night,
Frost
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Hello Frost,

I've spoken to Random about the situation and tried to get a complete over-view of it.
I believe what you did was completely valid. It's valid to go back and check your friend's location and since your group were still banned anyway, a raid could happen at anytime (considering there is no min-max time a raid can go on for). You did the best possible thing you could have done by taking them under gun-point instead of RDMing them.

The ban will be deleted.
Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]