V2D is back!
(02-13-2018, 07:56 PM)Archer Wrote:
(02-12-2018, 05:22 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 04:51 PM)Archer Wrote: Its already dead...
I talked with Sparx and some other people, we believe that maybe we can crowdfund a custom map, especially since we have some good mapmakers and model devs on the team?A map wouldn’t cost more than 250$ which is 25 donator packs.

Where are these 'mapmakers' I dont see any?

'A map wouldn't cost more than $250.'
Where did you get this estimate from? Were you going to pay the dev team for a map.

I believe the absolute most would be 250$to pay for program licenses, etc
I don't like to give names... however we do have people who can make maps

You obviously didn't do your research, as most decent mappers expect more than that. Plus decent maps take a lot of time especially if you want custom models and textures, so that's why no one at fearless has done it yet.

Ps there are no map makers in the dev team
The following 5 users Like Coffee's post:
  • Random, Joe Joe, Luna, Dragnort_, NJperry
(02-13-2018, 07:56 PM)Archer Wrote:
(02-12-2018, 05:22 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 04:51 PM)Archer Wrote: Its already dead...
I talked with Sparx and some other people, we believe that maybe we can crowdfund a custom map, especially since we have some good mapmakers and model devs on the team?A map wouldn’t cost more than 250$ which is 25 donator packs.

Where are these 'mapmakers' I dont see any?

'A map wouldn't cost more than $250.'
Where did you get this estimate from? Were you going to pay the dev team for a map.

I believe the absolute most would be 250$to pay for program licenses, etc
I don't like to give names... however we do have people who can make maps

A decently made Evocity sized map would cost around $2,000 plus I'd say 6 months of time to create but you get to complete control over what the mapper does and such (includes custom models too).
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 1 user Likes Broccoli's post:
  • Dragnort_
who needs a custom map when you've got v2d, slums and a shoddy dupe that you bought for 1k
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
Gonna say it again. FL is dieing has been for a while give it two years max I’ll be suprised if this community has 30 players max on it
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
(02-16-2018, 05:27 PM)Cox Wrote: Gonna say it again. FL is dieing has been for a while give it two years max I’ll be suprised if this community has 30 players max on it

Well on the bright side, big chance that youve left by that time as well Smile
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • sebasti161
We have given V2D a fair time to prove its popularity. It has however not been a successful relaunch. It was worth the attempt though.

The V2D server will close down and we will have just one roleplay server, a build and an event server. We will focus on one server. If the playerbase does grow, we will consider a second server again. Currently one server seems to be enough.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 10 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Wolven, jhayw, Lewwings, Yonno, Luna, Grape, Exotic, Zona, mintblackbeard, DVN
Closed

Farewell V2D, and the second server. Let's work to build the main server now and hopefully in the future we can re-open another server as Soul said.