V2D is back!
The community is not dead, but is certainly needs more active members. I think as said before, by myself and others that sticking with one server is the best option right now, that way when people really want to play FL, they all must join the same server as everyone else. I honestly like v5p, but with the low amount of players, one server running v2d would be the best option I can see.

It may not be the most beautiful looking map, but hey....It's all still RP no matter what, and letting it grow again off v2d sounds like a fantastic idea
The following 1 user Likes Rossi's post:
  • Zona
(02-09-2018, 04:51 PM)Archer Wrote: Its already dead...
I talked with Sparx and some other people, we believe that maybe we can crowdfund a custom map, especially since we have some good mapmakers and model devs on the team?A map wouldn’t cost more than 250$ which is 25 donator packs.

There is no way you can make a map with a budget of 250 dollar which will A. get finished in the first place and B. would be better than the maps we currently use. Also, I don't think the map is the cause of the player amount being less.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Lewwings, sebasti161
(02-10-2018, 11:06 AM)SoulRipper Wrote:
I talked with Sparx and some other people, we believe that maybe we can crowdfund a custom map, especially since we have some good mapmakers and model devs on the team?A map wouldn’t cost more than 250$ which is 25 donator packs.

There is no way you can make a map with a budget of 250 dollar which will A. get finished in the first place and B. would be better than the maps we currently use. Also, I don't think the map is the cause of the player amount being less.

Didn’t Mavis start a custom FL V2D ? Wouldn’t that work be owned by FL as it was developed in his capacity as a developer on this website. Therefore as per TOS. It’s FL’s

The map itself was alrightish. I actually preferred it to the bog standard V2D
[Image: giphy.gif]
Aaaaaand its dead
The following 7 users Like User 19014's post:
  • thefamilyjuls, ryan!, Wolven, Ethan Bradberry, SJ., Fudge, Chad
Went on this the other day for the first time really enjoyed it tbh it looks quite old fashioned but really unique and great!
ahhh the memories from v2d
[Image: fc5d486605e9927d1db6571ea04f89bf.png]

Where are these 'mapmakers' I dont see any?

'A map wouldn't cost more than $250.'
Where did you get this estimate from? Were you going to pay the dev team for a map.

-Removed by Steven8ken
Who cares whether it’s dead if you don’t play it, no point bitching and moaning and making sly digs about the map and the choice to add it back.

Play it or don’t.
The following 4 users Like Falc's post:
  • Baskingner, Wolven, Lewwings, Ratatoskrr
Wow I hated v2d can we get V56_45p instead please?
The following 2 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Tomo, Lewwings
(02-12-2018, 05:22 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote:

Where are these 'mapmakers' I dont see any?

'A map wouldn't cost more than $250.'
Where did you get this estimate from? Were you going to pay the dev team for a map.

I believe the absolute most would be 250$to pay for program licenses, etc
I don't like to give names... however we do have people who can make maps
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep