V2D is back!
(02-09-2018, 09:28 AM)Dylann Wrote: i never really enjoyed v2d i played it 6 times and the only reason it is used to contra farm for money on the main server if more players played it, it could turn out to be a cracking place to rp

thats because you joined in december 2016
The following 6 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Jan, jhayw, Lewwings, Archer, Ethan Bradberry, mintblackbeard
Fearless is dying out. Smile
The following 2 users Like Sentinel's post:
  • sebasti161, Mist
(02-08-2018, 04:06 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: honestly looking at how many people play on fl we should just stick to having 1 server

That will be the next step if V2D has no players.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • sebasti161, mintblackbeard
(02-09-2018, 01:27 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(02-08-2018, 04:06 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: honestly looking at how many people play on fl we should just stick to having 1 server

That will be the next step if V2D has no players.

right now that sounds like a realy good idea, theres only 10 players on right now while there used to be atleast 20 like a year ago at this time
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • mintblackbeard
(02-09-2018, 12:37 PM)Sentinel Wrote: Fearless is dying out. Smile

People are getting bored. We need more updates!
[Image: clvck9d.png]
(02-09-2018, 01:49 PM)Zona Wrote:

This has nothing to do with updates, not even necessarily with people "losing interesting in Fearless".
Updates are nearly at an all-time high currently. 

It's Garrys Mod declining playerbase alongside several people finally noticing it in-game, and bringing attention to the other community members. The playerbase has been slowly declining for several years now. Especially around these times people end up being busy with school due to the start of a new semester. It's not going to be like around Christmas, when everyone had holidays. Expect that again around the summer.

What we can do however is try and make the most of Fearless, its gamemode and its community. As it is you, the players of the Fearless community, who truly make the maps feel alive.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 3 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Zona, Panda, Lewwings
(02-09-2018, 02:30 PM)Yonno Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 01:49 PM)Zona Wrote:

This has nothing to do with updates, not even necessarily with people "losing interesting in Fearless".
Updates are nearly at an all-time high currently. 

It's Garrys Mod declining playerbase alongside several people finally noticing it in-game, and bringing attention to the other community members. The playerbase has been slowly declining for several years now. Especially around these times people end up being busy with school due to the start of a new semester. It's not going to be like around Christmas, when everyone had holidays. Expect that again around the summer.

What we can do however is try and make the most of Fearless, its gamemode and its community. As it is you, the players of the Fearless community, who truly make the maps feel alive.

Hmm well I have personally talked with several members who just said that the lack of updates which enchants roleplay is at a low rate at this time. I think that bringing someone well to the gamemode which people will use for often like f.example; Police Database in entity form. This will give people better Border RP. Border RP is often ran by the government so to give governments more roleplay to do is very important.

Maybe a new weed update? Maybe some great improvements to the fire/paramedic systems? Maybe something regards PassiveRP? When was the last time PassiveRP got an update which was dedicated to their roleplay style? I'm not talking about cars, animations ect because that is dedicated to all roleplay styles but what I'm looking for is more updates for the Passive RP style as well.
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • Lewwings
Its already dead...
I talked with Sparx and some other people, we believe that maybe we can crowdfund a custom map, especially since we have some good mapmakers and model devs on the team?A map wouldn’t cost more than 250$ which is 25 donator packs.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The community is not dead. If we had 0-15 players on at saturdays and daily, then we would be dead. Yes it has decreased but we are not dead yet
Well now I can actually play FL again, thanks
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 2 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Lewwings, Zona