V2D is back!
Sounds good! Ill sure hop on for at least the nostalic feelings!
I, myself enjoyed FL when V2D was around. That was the most fun. V2D started to become more dead and no one played it and I'm not quite sure why everyone is over hyping souls decision on bringing V2D back but when it was still on the server list, no one made an effort to join which confuses me.

I hope people do bring this map back to life but as others have stated, you guys have the power to make this happen and whether or not you do try, the slightest bit, that this map can carry on with all the memories people made.
Wolven

Nice to see and play on a little for the memories but let's be honest, it's going to be empty very quickly. It's get maybe 1-2 weeks of a few players and it'll die. Switching the maps around hasn't improved the servers popularity, only split or moved the players between the servers.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Close the second server and prioritize the main one. The second is just there for contrafarming.

I might pop on once or twice while it still has a little population.
If people were to read the thread, you would see that our intention was never to fill the server and make people migrate over to V2D. Of course ideally we'd love to fill both servers and for V2D to have its popularity to increase, but unfortunately the likelihood of that happening is rather slim. It was simply reinstated as a second server because V4B1 and V5P are extremely similar and V2D allows for people to see other players more than that of V4B1 because of its size. A second server is ideal so that people with lower-end PCs can handle the game mode, as well as learn how certain things work in a stress-free environment without lagging, due to the sheer optimisation of V2D. I hope that's cleared things up!
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 13 users Like Divey's post:
  • Self, Wolven, Random, TheSiphon, Jeffrey, Ratatoskrr, Lewwings, Exotic, Luna, DVN, Fudge, Archer, Baskingner
psst also its a cooler map to contrafarm on Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Ethan Bradberry's post:
  • Lewwings
You could just buy new players to fill them servers, y'know, just sayin' Wink

In all seriousness though, it what way could the main server be focused on, please don't say "more slots to keep the community unified instead of between 2 servers", as there is limitations and problems that come with that.

Once again, stephenalwilliams the minge can return "home"....

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

I'm ready for a blast in the past!

v2d Lets Go!
[Image: jck7EJ6.png]
yo that's finna woke
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Finally.
i never really enjoyed v2d i played it 6 times and the only reason it is used to contra farm for money on the main server if more players played it, it could turn out to be a cracking place to rp
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]