V2D is back!
Never had a boner this big... Cant wait to get on it again!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Ahh the good old times, i started my adventure on Fearless on this map. great to see it back.
Oh baby, gunna have to hop on the servers now
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Good to see an old map that brings so much memories
It was an easy choice to make and easy to switch back since all the scripts were saved.

Our player base once was big enough to fill two 50 slots servers, however that's at the moment not the case. V4B1 and V5P are both big maps which both need a large amount of players online to enjoy. V2D could still be fun to play on when there are only 10 players online.

In worst case scenario it'll not get played on like V4B1, but in that case it was worth a try.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 6 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Divey, Luna, Lewwings, Panda, Ethan Bradberry, Penguin.
why tho?

Isnt there a version with a fixed cave floating around somewhere?
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
The following 1 user Likes MasterNoda's post:
  • Link
Would be a neat test to see if you only make one server public, and watch both the player base from V5P and V2D come together

Since 2 maps divide a player base, might be able to get 50 people back on V2D, or vise versa. All though, FL has always had 2 servers running, so my idea might sound stupid or strange in that matter
shit i deleted all my v2d dupes
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 2 users Like jhayw's post:
  • Rossi, Wolven
Very intriguing to see this when considering you was so admanant to remove it.

I’m happy anyway if it gets players, better than V4 poo.
Miss this map so much! I remember the days when I walk up to police officers and get arrested for the reason ‘breathing’. Ahh, good ol’ days!
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper