Your Sport
[Image: t8M57o8.png]

The title says it all. Feel free to share your sport with us! You can also upload some pictures or videos of your sport to share something visual with us as well!

I can start with my sport which is floorball. I got some videos which took place 2 years ago. Sorry about the bad quality but I got these videos from one of our couches and I don't know which camera she has used...  

Spoiler :

[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • Falc
Football is my sport.

I play for a local pub team and I’d say I’m pretty good however im known for picking up knee injuries (within a season and a half I tore my ligament, returned and tore my cartliedge and just returned playing this month after 4 months out.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Zona
Here are two videos of me, the first one is pre-season training. And the second one is training with the best club in Lebanon, last summer.

The following 3 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Zona, Mauroulis, RiNO
Now and then ill play football but nothing serious just be something throughout the week when me and my mates are bored.
I used to play for a Team when i was super younger as a Center Back and I've played for School Teams too. Could not really play outfield as I am extremely 1 footed with my left foot think Arjen Robben.
I do have 2 Friends tho making it professional, Anthony who plays for Liverpool u19s and Morgan Feeney who has just signed for the Everton Senior Team
Stephen French touches kids
[Image: j5F5BOZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Zona
(02-07-2018, 05:09 PM)Falc Wrote: Football is my sport.

I play for a local pub team and I’d say I’m pretty good however im known for picking up knee injuries (within a season and a half I tore my ligament, returned and tore my cartliedge and just returned playing this month after 4 months out.

We got one on the team who is just like you
(02-07-2018, 05:12 PM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote: Here are two videos of me, the first one is pre-season training. And the second one is training with the best club in Lebanon, last summer.

Hey you well player! Correct me if I'm wrong but you are the guy in the blue training jacket and yelow west which the camera is focused on right?
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  •
(02-07-2018, 05:17 PM)Envy Wrote: Now and then ill play football but nothing serious just be something throughout the week when me and my mates are bored.
I used to play for a Team when i was super younger as a Center Back and I've played for School Teams too. Could not really play outfield as I am extremely 1 footed with my left foot think Arjen Robben.
I do have 2 Friends tho making it professional, Anthony who plays for Liverpool u19s and Morgan Feeney who has just signed for the Everton Senior Team

Wow well I also played football at an younger age but I switches to floorball because I wanted to try out new things. Also great to hear about your friends! I hope they will continue doing well in the future as well
J used to play football for a team for around 5 years however now I have moved onto Tennis. Its a pretty fun sport to play, next time I am out, I'll film a little something Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Zona
I'm an international sprinter, currently training with my country on the long-term goal of European championships and Commonwealth games in the next few years.
Only got into sprinting 1 year ago, so I've managed to do well. Hoping to make my first European championships in the next 2 years. Any questions you got about this feel free to reply and ask Cheese
[Image: sMnxYju.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Mustang's post:
  • Divey, Zona, Bobby, Merle
I go cross country running, probably why I'm so skinny. I may do a marathon at some point soon for the bants.
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
The following 1 user Likes dawson270500's post:
  • Zona