Weapon Holsters Update
I think this doesn't block Aggressive RP, it just makes it more of a strategy during raids, which is more fun than just unrealistically running inside with rifles.

Maybe give the governmental force a slightly less powerful package to make it easier for the raiders.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(02-08-2018, 09:00 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I think this doesn't block Aggressive RP, it just makes it more of a strategy during raids, which is more fun than just unrealistically running inside with rifles.

Maybe give the governmental force a slightly less powerful package to make it easier for the raiders.

No the government need better weapons, its impossible to raid anywhere atm
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(02-08-2018, 09:00 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I think this doesn't block Aggressive RP, it just makes it more of a strategy during raids, which is more fun than just unrealistically running inside with rifles.

CW2.0 pls

I don't think giving the government less of a powerful package as that is going to just revert the weapon buffs made earlier. It is fine this way. I am not sure if you can see the weapons while sitting in a car, but if not that would make mini-vans so good for like raids.
I dont see how this ruins aggresive RP? Pistols and small rifles werent used since there was absolutely no reason for it, and now there is! Being able to conceal the smaller weapons gives an incentive to use them over the bigger weapons. The gun is smaller but a bullet is still a bullet for FearRP purposes, meaning that you are just as scared for a pistol as for a AK-47.

Yeah theyre less powerful then the AK or GALIL but i found it unrealistic that people were doing small robberies with those weapons anyway.
Nice update!
The following 3 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Ethan Bradberry, Yonno, Random
People that complain just wanna roam around with a Galil up their ass without any consequences.
Great update bois.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 2 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Random, TheSiphon
Oh that's pretty cool actually.
(02-09-2018, 07:32 AM)Infernaw Wrote: People that complain just wanna roam around with a Galil up their ass without any consequences.
Great update bois.

You’re telling me you wouldn’t like to roam round with a 15 inch galil up yo ass? Oh Infy
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • Self, sebasti161, Tomo
I really like this update. It make's aggressive RP so much more realistic, because it means that people can't have a huge arsenal of weapons, but look like they have nothing on them.

Great job guys. More updates like this that make RP on the server even more immersive
[Image: jck7EJ6.png]