Weapon Holsters Update
Is that a gun optionally concealed* in your Right hip* Or are you just happy to see me?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
The following 8 users Like Janzo 火's post:
  • Random, , Divey, Panda, Ethan Bradberry, Penguin., jhayw, god
It legit makes no sense though.

As a high end drug lord criminal, if I’m walking round a slum area with a galil on my back I’d be told I’m “baiting” where as before hand this wasn’t the case because the gun couldn’t be seen, so how does this actually help other than giving more excuse to find rule breaks from aggressive role players?

You’re talking of pistols and SMG’s like this is SERIOUS Roleplay, when in fact it’s Semi-Serious, you know this because the damage on pistols and SMG’s compared to Assasult rifles is a huge difference.

With the unbalance in damage and criminals now having to access F1 every time they want to actually kill someone in a gunfight, does this not now give the Government a huge overpowered advantage?

I don’t think the pros and cons were weighed up enough here, other than fking aggressive role players in the ass.

And don’t get me started on “Planning and tactics” and “setting out the aggressive role players” because that’s nothing to do with it, it’s still the same tactics used other than being at a massive disadvantage by having to access the F1 menu, which may I add will also cause a hell more FearRP breaks because you can’t see who’s in front of you while equipping a gun via F1.

Good job Fearless on destroying aggressive Roleplay that little bit more because passive rp’ers whine like little girls. (this comment was a bit strong, I take this back about passive rp’ers, however I’ll keep it up, but it was stupid).
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • DanielleS, Fudge, Penguin.
i completly agree with falc here it is ruining the aspect of aggressive rp

your making this server more the passive rpers who dont want themself to get robbed in a back alley because they are in jail this is where the server went wrong and i dont like it
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
(02-05-2018, 10:03 PM)Marty Wrote: Can we maybe see a change in the perma laws so that weapons aren’t illegal until you actually have them equipped andnot on your side or your back.

Because I could see a lot of people getting arrested for this.

It already is, people just don't know the meaning of public display and open carry. Some more clarification on the law would be nice.

Nice update. Can't wait to check it out!
The following 2 users Like mintblackbeard's post:
  • Lewwings, Luna
Police baiting my ass. Players should be allowed to have a gun equipped if it fits their RP. Baiting with guns shouldn't be a thing with this implemented. It ruins aggressive RP even more so than it is now.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Players can easily make binds to pull out weapons, and SMGs are actually decent after the weapons update; for example the UMP-45 and the TMP.

You don't need a galil and XM equipped all the time to do aggressive RP.
(02-05-2018, 10:21 PM)Dylann Wrote: if this is being added we need the abbility to hide guns in brief cases

Briefcases would realistically only hold an SMG, which can already be concealed. If you were to have a rifle folded up in your briefcase, it's not realistic to be able to pull it out in seconds, should just be the same as pressing F1.
(02-05-2018, 06:41 PM)SelfGamer Wrote: In my own opinion, I feel this will make criminals stand out too much like a sore thumb...

If they’re smart, they won’t stand out like a sore thumb. 

OT: Nice to see updates like this rolling out. Something that has been very long awaited.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • Ethan Bradberry
I'm not a huge fan of the update and I've already turned it off client side. Not for me
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
Great update overall, however;

The positioning on the pistols on the side needs to match where the holster is on the police models, or have positions specific for different models.