Weapon Holsters Update
(02-05-2018, 07:52 PM)Frost Wrote: So, if your gonna do that atleast remove that stupid 1 bullet tihng before you can shoot, this is technically raid bait.

How is it raid baiting if there is a very well known rule?

Quote:14.5 Do not provoke the government raiding you on purpose. As a criminal, you want to keep a low profile.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Random, TheSiphon
So what you are saying is do not have guns out or your getting fu cking banned for raid bait, can you not make something to hide the gun?
(02-05-2018, 08:37 PM)Frost Wrote: So what you are saying is do not have guns out or your getting fu cking banned for raid bait, can you not make something to hide the gun?

[Image: 5ad06f2c614e44542434d3bbb9cfdc62.png]
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • MasterNoda, mintblackbeard
Lovely, I love this update. I hated Criminals pulling Galil's from their arse-tardis'

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Zona
Sounds good!
Kind Regards,
Theoharakis
Fearless Donator
[Image: bEralVi.png]
Feel free to +Rep me here
Can we maybe see a change in the perma laws so that weapons aren’t illegal until you actually have them equipped andnot on your side or your back.

Because I could see a lot of people getting arrested for this.
[Image: giphy.gif]
First of all, I love the way Fearless is updating the aggressive side of the gamemode and I love the fact that it makes the game a lot more immersive.

However, I do not believe this is the right step for FL. Unless the raid baiting rules are changed to become incredibly more lenient, I do not see this update doing anything good for the community. It's going to split Passive RP and Aggressive RP a lot further apart and will create extreme wings in the community. Those who will continue aggressive with this update, will begin to develop skills that no one other than the best have used and will be known to be tumours in the community due to the over developed aggressive roleplay. This is because they must develop a great shot with great skills if they will encounter police and SRU raids more often due to the displayed weapon.

The passive roleplayers in the community will have their roleplays constantly interrupted by near by raids and people coming in their RPs with galils and baseball bats on their back. This will ruin the roleplay and the passive roleplayers will hate the aggressive even more than they already do. Due to me equality liking both passive and aggressive roleplay, I do not want to see this happening to fearless, especially at a time when it started to pick up again.

Nevertheless, I still enjoy this immersive new feature. So thank you to Tomo and James for working hard to implement it.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • Penguin.
This update now makes the system more realistic. In reality you could conceal a small SMG or pistol completely, but couldn't conceal a full length rifle.

I'm not sure how raid baiting comes into the discussion in any area. This is solely based on common sense, if you're going to commit a robbery then you can conceal something small to run into the business with or the player with and rob them.

If you're going to do a much more organised crime like attempt to assassinate a Dictator within the main Government headquaters of the City then as Tomo said in the original post you're going to need to be a lot more precise with planning and timing. In essence you can still whip out a gun from your arse, but instead you will need to gear up closer to the 'objective'.

This will really set out the aggressive RP'ers and show some good planning and thought behind raids rather than the rubbish we see normally, it just wasn't fair or realistic.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Zona
Great job Tomo and James!
if this is being added we need the abbility to hide guns in brief cases
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
The following 1 user Likes DanielleS's post:
  • Fudge