[Unverified] Never Alone
Today, we opened a brand new mall!
It has been under construction for months, but it's s finally done!

[Image: 9EC3B0928861E92052B1FB9E7E2C07B5F1FCCCC4]

[Image: 3B1F39D065BCA26E872965CA5E7E55D678BA6823]

The following 3 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Violet DE Kittie, Grape
Looked good, I checked it out.
Name: Hooter
Hours: 335
RPP: 3
Favorite roleplay style?: Passive
Motivation to join?: I spend a lot of time thinking of RP’s but can never seem to find anyone to do them with. I personally think this is a great idea and I think I this is a great way to get some more pals on the server. I tend to spend a lot of time just walking around looking for things to do, so having a “family” that helps each other have fun is something that I’d hate to pass up. I’d love to RP with you all soon!
Respectfully,

Hooter
Name: Aspire
Hours: 900 ish
RPP: 5
Favorite roleplay style?: Passive by far. Leadership, Business.
Motivation to join?: Used to love the passive on FL, enjoyed every part of it, the decline of passive was a considerable factor in me leaving, willem came back to fix passive. Never Alone is the strongest weapon the community has for change, I want to be a part of that change.
Name: Killroy
Hours: over 1000
RPP: however much is needed to get the gas mask.
Favorite roleplay style?: ragin' and racist roleplays.
Motivation to join?: I'm looking for fellow boomers to roleplay and create intricate builds with.
Name:pufitee
Hours:over 750
RPP:4
Favorite roleplay style?: aggressive but passive is cool
Motivation to join?: because grape is the leader as of right now and i would love to join his many rps as i have in the past
(10-15-2018, 03:08 AM)Hooter Wrote: Application

(10-15-2018, 10:15 AM)Aspire Wrote: Application

(10-15-2018, 03:48 PM)Pufitee Wrote: Application

You've all been accepted into Never Alone!
I have seen outstanding work from each and single one of you, and I'm more than happy to welcome you!

I also would like to welcome John Jong. He also showed me he is someone with great intention towards passive RP.!

Welcome all!

(10-16-2018, 07:09 PM)Willem de Walrus Wrote:
You've all been accepted into Never Alone!
I have seen outstanding work from each and single one of you, and I'm more than happy to welcome you!

I also would like to welcome John Jong. He also showed me he is someone with great intention towards passive RP.!

Welcome all!

Hey great news! Looking forward to future events.
Respectfully,

Hooter
Name: Spartan_KCT
Hours: 370
RPP: 1
Favorite roleplay style?: Passive or any good roleplay in general
Motivation to join?: I'd like to join Never alone as I would like to get more involved in passiveRP, I already have some stuff planned and I think I can help other people with their ideas as well.
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

Is there a discord for this?