Zona's AMA
(02-06-2018, 06:45 PM)D0GG0 Wrote: Opinion on me?

Oh DOGGO ... Again, where do I start? 

I can start to say that you are also a really good friend and in-fact one of the first friend at FL so thank you very much! We started to roleplay when I was under the hours of 100 if I remember correctly? Well we have split a bit apart but as I have seen, you have done an amazing job when it comes to RP. You involve a lot of people into your roleplays and I'm glad to see that everything has worked out well as you are an amazing person! Kind, shows respect for other people, decent guy and a great lad! 
[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • Byra
Opinion on me?

Face reveal?
The following 1 user Likes pufitee's post:
  • Zona
(02-06-2018, 08:02 PM)Pufitee Wrote: Opinion on me?

Face reveal?

Very very good friend! I already miss you <3. You have done enormous steps in the roleplay world, both in Passive & Aggressive but as I have noticed, you do roleplay pretty much everything and that is so amazing with you. You are person who is willing to try out new things and you are a lot better to do this than me so a big applause for you! I couldn't get a better Pufitee than you so keep it up, boy! Also when we do sex RP ... You are the best man! 

Hmm well here ya go .. [ALERT! HIGHLY BAD QUALITY ON PICTURE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED]

Spoiler :
[Image: ohWjiUQ.png]

I'm gonna be really original and ask for your opinion about me
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 1 user Likes jhayw's post:
  • Zona
(02-06-2018, 08:58 PM)Jim Wrote: I'm gonna be really original and ask for your opinion about me

Well Jim, you are a good friend indeed. You are a very mature person after the experience and the conversations I have had with you which is a huge bonus while roleplaying. Your knowledge for rp is huge and I would like to do some more roleplays with you in the near future and I hope to create some more roleplay memories as soon as possible which can go straight into my RP memories log XD You are also a good developer so keep it up!

Dang .. What a multitalent...
  • jhayw
Another question:

What does your setup look like?
The following 1 user Likes pufitee's post:
  • Zona
(02-06-2018, 09:44 PM)Pufitee Wrote: Another question:

What does your setup look like?

Don't even ask ho0ny -_- it's a real shit one because I don't like to think of myself as a gamer but at the end of the day.. the result is that I'm a gamer ...
  • pufitee
can you give me a mclaren in game because im a norwegian brother
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Zona
(02-09-2018, 12:53 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: can you give me a mclaren in game because im a norwegian brother

Hhahah well, I got 90k so I do not go far in life anymore -_- .. My best car would be the Audi RS4 and I got that for free by Joe Joe .. So sorry brother. Kanskje når jeg får nok penger til det
What is your favourite roleplaying style? 

What has been your favourite roleplay in your time on FL?

How long do you think FL Will stay together for?

Whats your favourite Evocity map?
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Zona