Unban Request - JackZ
Everything other than these words from this point on are from JackZ of whom I am posting this for.

Quote:Your name: JackZ / Now is 'ezekiel' http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/ezekielsw .

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95267893.

Your ban ID: 74245.

Banned by: SnowredWolf.

Reason: ToS.

Involved: Nobody but myself.

Why we should un-ban you:  

I would like to thank you in advance for considering the un-ban request below.  

Firstly, I would like to sincerely apologize for my immature behavior, attitude and actions which I exhibited on the server prior to my permanent suspension.

Getting into the details as to why I was permanently suspended.

I was banned a little over 1 year ago. This ban was issued to me and a few others at the time for violating the Fearless Terms of Service rules, Which regretfully I did admittedly break. Long story short, What happened was, I was given a few leaked screenshots of the Admin Office in a team speak channel and as i was extremely immature back then, I decided to spread them around a little, Which lead to my permanent suspension from all [FL] related services.

Now, with that being said,

Since that has happened, I have matured, I have left school now and I'm currently studying for my A-Levels in Public Services, which will lead me towards a prosperous future within the Fire and Rescue Service.

In this line of education and work I have gained a lot of discipline in my time away from Fearless. In the line of work I wish to progress I have had to shed the childish ways, responsibilities have been drilled into me from my A-Level courses and my determination to get where I want in life and achieve my personal goals which I require a lot of self-discipline.

I have waited a very long time to come back to Fearless to ensure I am more than ready to return as a mature and long-time member of this community. I have waited more than a year to come back, and I am now more than ready to return in a way that benefits the Fearless Community. At this point I think I have definitely served my time and learnt my lesson.

I am a completely different person now I am more disciplined and mature, I can bring back some amazing and beloved role plays which both the new and old players will love to be apart of. I believe when I'm unbanned I can genuinely contribute to make the Fearless Community a better and more fun place for everyone.

Thank you in advance,

JackZ

Hi JackZ,

Since the case solely involves SnowredWolf, I will need to contact him and get his side of the story to ensure everything adds up. I will see if he can provide his opinion too on the ban and whether or not you're worthy of a second chance before I pass it over to the team.

Your patience is much appreciated.
Posting on behalf of SnowredWolf/Wolf

Wolf Wrote:Hello JackZ, you had a period of time where you turned quite toxic and did everything within your power to harass people in the staff team.  I believe you mainly harassed Turtle/Shadow which landed you a few bans alone (and a perm if I am correct?). But aside from that, you have been a pretty nice player through your time.

In my opinion, you deserve an additional chance if you can promise the current staff team that you will leave your toxic behavior behind and will act more maturely in general. This including being more cooperative when staff members try to contact you in-game. 

I'm not sure what leak situation you were included in, but if I recall correctly, you were the one who edited a pastebin that someone had released of leaked pictures, right?
If that is the correct leak, you definitely deserve an unban as GhostKiller who leaked the pictures & hacked/bruteforced an admin account also got unbanned.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(02-05-2018, 01:02 PM)Brikaas Wrote: Posting on behalf of SnowredWolf/Wolf

Wolf Wrote:Hello JackZ, you had a period of time where you turned quite toxic and did everything within your power to harass people in the staff team.  I believe you mainly harassed Turtle/Shadow which landed you a few bans alone (and a perm if I am correct?). But aside from that, you have been a pretty nice player through your time.

Over the last year I have changed overall as a person, my attitude to majority of areas of life on a whole have changed not just fearless. I believe that I have left that toxic behavior behind and intend on keeping it this way.

In my opinion, you deserve an additional chance if you can promise the current staff team that you will leave your toxic behavior behind and will act more maturely in general. This including being more cooperative when staff members try to contact you in-game. 

Thank you for your quick response and I appreciate your support in my second chance.

I'm not sure what leak situation you were included in, but if I recall correctly, you were the one who edited a pastebin that someone had released of leaked pictures, right?
If that is the correct leak, you definitely deserve an unban as GhostKiller who leaked the pictures & hacked/bruteforced an admin account also got unbanned.

It seems you are misinformed, I was given a paste bin which included many leaked screenshots. It is the correct leak you're talking about however, I did not modify any of the content.

Reply is in bold.

Thank you for supplying all of the information above, we will get back to you with a response as soon as possible.

Your continued patience is much appreciated.
Quote:Although this reply was over the 7 day limit clearly stated in the UBR rules I thank you for your response.

Approved

Concluding notes

Myself and the team have decided you have served enough time away from the server and learned your lesson. We're confident that you will now show us how you have matured when playing the server and ensure that this never happens again.

You are unbanned but placed on a last chance. If you are banned within the next 6 months you will be moved to a longer ban of at least 1 year. If you prove to us that this was the right decision and stay out of trouble then the last chance will be automatically lifted.
Re-opened and Approved per Rule 6c of UBRs
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Ban will be removed from Record.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]