a very Creative idea.
(02-09-2018, 11:56 PM)Arch.B Wrote: Opinion  on me?

Arch,

Back when you first came over to Fearless, you seemed like a pretty awesome guy to talk to. We had lots of conversations and had a few laughs, then something changed. You had started talking to other members of the community (which I certainly don't object to) and that's when you changed. You started being very sarcastic in a harsh manner, and you began to insult others, however minor the insults were, some of them were not taken as a joke. I don't quite have an opinion on you as we have only had brief encounters since before your attitude had changed. 

Personally, I thought that there was this neutral zone between us, since we didn't argue however we were not the best of friends, that changed when you defaced the Stark Industries website with one other person. I must admit, I was quite confused as to why this occurred. We had no prior conversation before this event occurred and so I am not quite sure why it happened.

Overall, I think your intentions and aspirations are right, and you have the ability to switch to a brilliant mindset or outlook on life, however nobody, other than yourself, can change your attitude. If you have anything to reply to this, please message me, I believe we are still contacts on Steam.

- Create
[Image: e31.jpg]
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
The following 2 users Like Arch.B's post:
  • Random, James
Future TA/teacher predictions

Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
(02-10-2018, 10:51 AM)Willem de Walrus Wrote: Future TA/teacher predictions

Trial Admins;
Zona

Teachers;
Lewwings
Kanightly 
Vegas_
Grapefruit
GermanGamer
The following 2 users Like Create's post:
  • Zona, Lewwings
What do you think of me?
be honest, i like critism <33
(02-10-2018, 11:05 AM)MrFinnConlon Wrote:

Finn,

You were a nice cool guy to talk to, we had many laughs and lots of fun in Discord. Then you got Trial Admin and you changed, you still hung out with us but things were a little different. And then you were returned to Donator, that's when your attitude really started changing. There was a true decline in your more positive attitude towards Fearless. 

I must say, I thought you did a fine job as Trial Admin, however the effects afterwards have given a negative light on you. I hope we can start talking again so I can see the true Finn Conlon that we all knew.
Opinion on me?
(02-10-2018, 01:57 PM)Mist Wrote: What do you think of me?
be honest, i like critism <33

Mist,

I like you Mist, you're a cool guy to talk to and have many great characteristics. I don't believe there has been a time where I have thought any different. There is one thing you could improve on though.

Get on the server more!
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Mist
Opinion on me?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]