a very Creative idea.
(02-06-2018, 05:24 PM)Arny Wrote: how r u?
I am doing pretty great Arny, thank you for asking!
(02-06-2018, 07:51 PM)Zona Wrote: Your opinion on me
Zona,

I have to say that I am unsure as to why you haven't been recognized more in the community. You are truly one brilliant roleplayer, who I have had the truly honorable chance to meet. You're kind, funny and mature and your vibe of positivity in any situation is brilliant. I really hope that we do more roleplays together in the future. Your roleplay knowledge and level of maturity has been noted by myself and many others. I hope that you go far within this community and within life, with your positive outlook, I'm sure that you will! Stay awesome Zona!
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Zona
Do you class yourself as "Creative"

Opinion on me!
(02-06-2018, 09:06 PM)Pufitee Wrote: Do you class yourself as "Creative"
No, I don't class myself as anything, I am the simple definition of Creative! How dare you question my class young man! jokes, I like to think I come up with Creative ideas, both on FL and in real life.
Opinion on me!
You seem like a nice guy, however I haven't had much interaction with you, feel free to prop up sometime!
what will you do on the 12th October 2019?
(02-06-2018, 09:53 PM)Arny Wrote: what will you do on the 12th October 2019?

I will celebrate the year that I will achieve being a teacher for 2 years, that's if I am still a teacher then :p
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Luna
why did you change your name from "sebasti is a naughty boy" it was such a great name
If you could choose between a cookie and a biscuit, which would you choose and why?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(02-09-2018, 12:58 PM)Reebs Wrote: If you could choose between a cookie and a biscuit, which would you choose and why?

a Biscuit, Biscuits can last a lot longer when dipped in tea whereas Cookies seem to crumble almost instantly.
(02-09-2018, 12:54 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: why did you change your name from "sebasti is a naughty boy" it was such a great name

excuse me tomo why am i naughty boy?????
Opinion on me?
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.