Archer AMA
(02-02-2018, 01:06 PM)Frost Wrote: opinion on me

You can be funny at times but you need to improve your attitude

(02-02-2018, 01:14 PM)Fudge Wrote: opinyon 0n meh?

Don't know you well enough to make a comment
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
What's the first word that comes to mind when you see my profile picture?

Let me give you an example to put you on the right lines. If I answered the question, I'd say 'orgasmic'.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
(02-02-2018, 01:54 PM)James H Wrote: What's the first word that comes to mind when you see my profile picture?

Let me give you an example to put you on the right lines. If I answered the question, I'd say 'orgasmic'.

The first thing that comes to my mind is a fat black guy saying “***” to me
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • James
Honest opinion on me?

What's your favorite colour?

What's it like to be Turkish and how's life on a daily basis?
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
(02-02-2018, 03:11 PM)Grapefruit Wrote: Honest opinion on me?

You're a nice person, plus I love your accent

Ocean blue

Ahhhh now this will be long to answer:

Spoiler :
Well...Turkey is a very diverse country both geographically and socially. In one corner you have the fertile plains of Thrace with a family of secular Muslims while on the other corner you have desert mountains with Assyrian Christians. For that reason there is no single Turkish lifestyle however most of the population follows a general pattern. We're well off compared to Middle East, not so much compared to Europe. Most people live in cities in apartment blocks, and work in the service industry. My family is affluent, as such I grew up pretty priveleged in a nice house and school. A good portion of the populace relies on welfare and social security, especially in the slums of large cities. Corruption unfortunately is commonplace, as with inept public service with a lot of scandals especially in healthcare sectors. While my family is progressive, most people are conservative and religious.
. Again we're kinda a normal country, work from 9 to 5 and stuff like that. Terror attacks have kinda died down, but there is still a lot of censorship and propaganda. The worst thing about being Turk is discrimination both in real life and online, especially with people who were ruled by the Ottoman Empire. I'm deeply nationalistic so I won't go into what I feel about the Turkish people as that'll turn into a fascist rant. As a last word of this answer WE ARE NOT ARABS OR PERSIANS!!!!!!

+rep
(02-02-2018, 03:48 PM)Archer Wrote:
(02-02-2018, 03:11 PM)Grapefruit Wrote: Honest opinion on me?

You're a nice person, plus I love your accent

Ocean blue

Ahhhh now this will be long to answer:

Spoiler :
Well...Turkey is a very diverse country both geographically and socially. In one corner you have the fertile plains of Thrace with a family of secular Muslims while on the other corner you have desert mountains with Assyrian Christians. For that reason there is no single Turkish lifestyle however most of the population follows a general pattern. We're well off compared to Middle East, not so much compared to Europe. Most people live in cities in apartment blocks, and work in the service industry. My family is affluent, as such I grew up pretty priveleged in a nice house and school. A good portion of the populace relies on welfare and social security, especially in the slums of large cities. Corruption unfortunately is commonplace, as with inept public service with a lot of scandals especially in healthcare sectors. While my family is progressive, most people are conservative and religious.
. Again we're kinda a normal country, work from 9 to 5 and stuff like that. Terror attacks have kinda died down, but there is still a lot of censorship and propaganda. The worst thing about being Turk is discrimination both in real life and online, especially with people who were ruled by the Ottoman Empire. I'm deeply nationalistic so I won't go into what I feel about the Turkish people as that'll turn into a fascist rant. As a last word of this answer WE ARE NOT ARABS OR PERSIANS!!!!!!

You're definitely an arab persian
Kind Regards,
Honest Opinion on Me?
What you think of MOEC?
Sharp = Yes?
How Many Pickled Peppers Can a Pickle Pepper Pick If a Pickle Pepper Picker Can Pick?
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
Do you work for the C.I.A?
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
How are you this fine afternoon?

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
Kind Regards,
Honest opinion on me?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]