Dreams
Katie Perry sat on me.
I had a dream about respecting waman...
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 1 user Likes Jeffrey's post:
  • Lewwings
Come on now, boys. Were are all these dreams you're having eh?!
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
(02-03-2018, 04:38 AM)Grapefruit Wrote: Come on now, boys. Were are all these dreams you're having eh?!

Well, as you grow up, you dream less and just sleep.

I did have this one dream once where me and my friends were on Fearless raiding the Jails and this 1 person came down with a weapon I’ve never heard of before, and he sprayed us down in 5 seconds flat and our bullets weren’t killing him like he had godmode or something. This is probably from one of my young days on FL though.
  • Archer
That was me. It wasn't a dream, it was a reality...
Wolven

Just the usual, waking up from a coma and realising your entire life was just a dream, dream.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Wolven
When I have 5/6 I always had this weird recurring nightmare that the passing cars outside my house had come to life and were trying to run me over and kill me.

Good times.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(02-03-2018, 12:39 PM)Lewwings Wrote: When I have 5/6 I always had this weird recurring nightmare that the passing cars outside my house had come to life and were trying to run me over and kill me.

Good times.

Should’ve took out an RPG and blew them up...
  • Lewwings
I hate the ones where you fall from like a big ass building and wake up once you hit the floor

I pretty much stopped dreaming(or most likely not remembering my dreams). Its just a plain void for me most of the time.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep