Surprising UBR from an oldie
Your name: Freezak

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22720663

Your ban ID: 77549

Banned by: [FL] AwestruckBullet

Having exploited BMWs - Contact an SA

Involved:
Me and the person i received them from.

Hello, it has certainly been a while. I am writing an unban request for something i have done a very long time ago, something i truly regret. I have received a bunch of BMWs from somebody and decided to keep them, which was not a good move at all.

There is not much i have for my defense other than fact that i am sorry for what i have done and i would like to try playing here once again, even though not as much as i used to, as my life has changed a lot since then - i would still like to try.

I joined back in 2013, February as i remember and i have had very good times here at FL Community. Innumerable amounts of great people met, hundreds of roleplays, place that still holds the first place in my reality escape ranking. Millions of contrabands, weed pots, kills, deaths, 5-minute terms, 5-hour terms, car crashes, prop dupes... basically everything.

I have served my time as a moderator, then an administrator and i thoroughly enjoyed the experience and have had much satisfaction from keeping the servers in order. I am grateful for the chance i was given and disgusted that i have wasted the one i was given after being banned for something else i do not remember anymore.

Here i am anyway. Coming here with a fresh mind i would like to hop on an FL train again (from time to time), meet some good old faces known to me and not only, spend some great time on roleplaying and generally have a good time as i used to - this time free from that youthful hatred and uncontrollable curiosity.

I would like to conclude my unban request by thanking everyone who is reading it and knows me good for all the good times we have spent together on this server. It's been hell of a ride so i hope we can play once again just as we used to. It made me who i am today in some way so i really value every conversation i was part of, be it in-game or the forums. It is a late night so as always i apologize for any part that makes little to no sense.

With regards, 
Freezak
Hello Freezak. There is no note of who gave you these BMW's from what I recall. It may have been the likes of LivKX. I was hoping you would contact me sooner about it and we would have been able to deal with it at the time. Understandably, this was not directly your fault that you were given these BMWs but it's only when I noticed that you had the highest inventory value on the stats page that I took action.

The BMWs have already been removed from your account. I don't think it would really be fair for me to keep you banned any longer and will remove the ban.

Please be sure to contact an SA or Administrator if incidents occur like this in the future. (This also goes for anyone else reading this)

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]