[Unofficial] [Pas/Agg] The Falcone Family
[Image: RBVBTjeb_o.png]
The following 5 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Spartan_KCT, Random, TheMJ, Archer
[Image: e0uWN4F.png]

Dear Mr Marlowe,

I am writing to inform you that we have considered your application. We are happy to announce you have been ACCEPTED. Congratulations and welcome to the family. Please come see The Don, Underboss or Consiglieres while in-game for your rank.

Kind Regards,

Antonio Falcone
[Image: Ke5OwmA.png]
Falcone Family's Don
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • Panda, Self
Today, the family has grown bigger, stronger and we are most definitely excelling in Evocity at this time.
Today, I am announcing a new member to the family, he caught our eye by his exceptional associate work with us. Please welcome Steve Falcone (Mustang) to the family!

Signed,

The Underboss
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 5 users Like Panda's post:
  • Archer, Random, Lewwings, TheMJ, Spartan_KCT
Application format: 
Out of character information:
Hours: 470
Steam name: Sem
Roleplay points: 1
Bans: 5

In character information:
What is your address:
Northview Appartment Top floor
In Character Name
: Sem Djonsen
Are you able to wear a suit?:
Mario Piccolo , Enrica Concetta

Do you understand that by joining the family, The Falcone Family comes first?
               Yes I am fully committed to this family

[Image: D6dUHLZ.png]

The following 1 user Likes Sem's post:
  • Ratatoskrr

Dear Mr Djonsen,

I am writing to inform you that we have considered your application, and we regret to inform you that you have been DENIED. You have put zero effort into your application and you did not even complete it, in our family, we do not accept people who are lazy and don't get things done which you have proved here. 

If you want to re-apply, you can do so in one month from now.

Kind Regards,

Johnny Falcone
The Underboss of The Falcone Family
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Application format: 
Hours: (We recommend 150+) 260+
Steam name: TheFuckingDruggo // [FL:RP] Druggo
Roleplay points: (We recommend at least 1) 3
Bans: 0 

What is your address? 3 Northview apartments

In Character Name: (OOC: Upon joining the clan, we would appreciate if your surname is Falcone) Druggo Mike
Are you able to wear a suit?: Yes

Why do you want to join the family? Sounds amazing really like the idea of sticking together as a family like we do stuff for each other "If We Go Down Then We Go Down Together" This is the sort of stuff i would love to be apart of 

Do you understand that by joining the family, The Falcone Family comes first? Yes I Do Family first through anything that is the way i always look at things we stick together as a big family if one is left behind go back and get the guy were a family we are all together through everything we stick together through thick and thin whatever happens were all together. For an example if i was doing a role play that i was really enjoying and you lads needed me for anything i would come straight away no if or doubts i would come straight to you guys, Also i am in a role play group called "Never Alone" This could occur in my features for the family no one is alone in the family if i feel like someone is a bit down never talks always quite down id speak to him make him feel better so that when people on Fearless see us all together they can see how good of a family we are all together as a whole. 

Extra bits about myself: I Haven`t had many hours but have had personally a good amount of RPP mainly for passive role plays but i have done many aggressive role plays in the past as well if this application goes the way i am hoping for it to i will happily change my name to something using "Falcone" without a problem i have a lot of courage, I Am polite to people i am very good at making people feeling welcome here`s a bit more about myself Smile

Many Thanks Druggo - 
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  •
Dear Mr. Mike,

I am writing to inform you that we have received your application of interest. We have set the application as UNDER REVIEW. You will be contacted within the next few days with the progress of your application. I wish you the best of luck.

Kind Regards,
[Image: D5C4B845514BC7F40E04AE6DFA8D8BBC.png]
Johnny Falcone
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(02-10-2018, 10:56 PM)Panda Wrote:
Dear Mr. Mike,

I am writing to inform you that we have received your application of interest. We have set the application as UNDER REVIEW. You will be contacted within the next few days with the progress of your application. I wish you the best of luck.

Kind Regards,

Johnny Falcone

Great thank you! Cant wait to hear! Hope You Have A Great Weekend And I Hope You Stay Safe!

Dear Mr. Mike,

I am writing to inform you that we have considered your application. We are happy to announce you have been ACCEPTED. Congratulations and welcome to the family. Please come see The Don, Underboss or Consiglieres while in-game for your rank.

Kind Regards,
Johnny Falcone
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 3 users Like Panda's post:
  • Random, , L Y N C H Y
Hours: 800 ish
Steam name: Fry
Roleplay points: 0
Bans: 1 (3 years ago)

What is your address? 125 Northview Lane
In Character Name: Dave Todd
Are you able to wear a suit?: Yes
Why do you want to join the family? I want to help in maintaining Alberto Falcone's legacy as I can relate to his story.
Do you understand that by joining the family, The Falcone Family comes first? Yes
[Image: fc5d486605e9927d1db6571ea04f89bf.png]