Player Report Aspire
one more thing you can check the logs he arrested me again on charges that I didn't move from my place when I was out of jail, but I didn't record it.
(01-31-2018, 01:44 AM)kue0V0fu Wrote: one more thing you can check the logs he arrested me again on charges that I didn't move from my place when I was out of jail, but I didn't record it.

RIGHT Please provide the full video. This has gone on long enough. For the final arrest I can defend myself and say I have corrupt in my description so nothing more is needed to be said, but the fact you don't have any evidence shows a malicious intent. This man isn't here to roleplay just here to cry to an admin when he doesn't like someone. He has a weird sinister laugh when he hears my voice in the video, definitely a personal issue and not worth a pr. This will be my last reply until an admin requests a response from me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBrGV4MS...e=youtu.be you can see this ^^
I do not see any rule breakage here, at all.

-Arrests are dealt with IC (Unless you are being excessively arrested over and over again..)
-The video is broken for the most part, not giving a clear inside as to what is going on.

If you have nothing more to add, this PR will be denied.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
No further comment has been made.

Denied.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]