What do you drive ?
(10-11-2020, 08:25 PM)Qannter Wrote:
(08-14-2020, 03:14 PM)RedPanda Wrote: Hi everyone, thought I'd share my weekend car. If you like this I'll share my daily!!!  Tounge

[Snip]

stfu. stop cappin., They way you roleplay and sound, doesnt match a guy owning a ferrari.

I mean if you looked at the posts right before it and understood the joke behind the post you may have realised I’m taking a jab at the Malik guy who said he had a Porsche for a daily driver which was found to be for sale or in front of a house for sale or something, can’t really remember.

Also the Ferrari was in my possession at the time of the photo as funnily enough it’s me who took the key photo and someone else took the other <3
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 1 user Likes RedPanda's post:
  • Ryan
(10-12-2020, 09:12 PM)RedPanda Wrote:
(10-11-2020, 08:25 PM)Qannter Wrote:
(08-14-2020, 03:14 PM)RedPanda Wrote: Hi everyone, thought I'd share my weekend car. If you like this I'll share my daily!!!  Tounge

[Snip]

stfu. stop cappin., They way you roleplay and sound, doesnt match a guy owning a ferrari.

I mean if you looked at the posts right before it and understood the joke behind the post you may have realised I’m taking a jab at the Malik guy who said he had a Porsche for a daily driver which was found to be for sale or in front of a house for sale or something, can’t really remember.

Also the Ferrari was in my possession at the time of the photo as funnily enough it’s me who took the key photo and someone else took the other <3

Qannter is just jealous because his mum drives him about in her Toyota yaris
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 4 users Like Panda's post:
  • RedPanda, Conn, Dimitris, Eclipze
Currently a 2008 Jag Xtype (The volvo is my old car, this was taken back in Jan when i bought it)

[Image: osL89Xv.jpg]

[Image: HCEvVk8.jpg]

[Image: nzPPLEV.jpg]
Love or hate the interior I love it... its at 118k now and im planning to keep it until I either get a company car next year or it explodes
Regards,
Barkles
Ex- Administrator
The following 6 users Like Barkles's post:
  • Razz, Bobby Shmicki, RedPanda, Bobby, Steven8ken, Exotic
(10-18-2020, 08:43 AM)Barkles Wrote: Currently a 2008 Jag Xtype (The volvo is my old car, this was taken back in Jan when i bought it)

Love or hate the interior I love it... its at 118k now and im planning to keep it until I either get a company car next year or it explodes

I don't care what anybody else says, this is unbelievably cool
(10-18-2020, 08:43 AM)Barkles Wrote: Currently a 2008 Jag Xtype (The volvo is my old car, this was taken back in Jan when i bought it)

My dad used to have the same car in the estate version, great car, the interior is luxury
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator