Awestruck
Username: Wolvesis

Accused Staff Member: Awestruck

Involved Users: Me Awestruck , Link , Revvyy
  • -
[*]
Time/Date/Time Zone: IDK

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement: LYing , Wants me banned

Evidence and Explanation: Me and Revvyy are two completly other fucking persons ok?? I talked to this about link when i got reported. He checked it , and he said im fine. And me and revvyy always fucking come on at all fucking times. Thats the way to prove. Me and revvyy use microphones most of the time. And revvyy has a comletly deeper voice. And awestruck i fucking know you know this. But you really love to abuse your fucking power and u don't deserve this rank only Divey does. I want my account back. Revvyy did Double account. But thats not me. If i cdm someone are u gonna blame it on my brother? He did double account , none of my business. I didn't. I only own the account Wolvesis. And yes go ahead and close this and don't do shit because i know thats gonna happen. Please look into this Divey or Soul. And demote this minge. He dosen't deserve the rank. I've been in Awestrucks sit like 1000x. He knows my voice. He knows i sound 3. And today he brought my brother on his da account and my brother was using mic with his deep ass voice. And ur telling me im daing? He is daing , not me. He is Revvyy. He only has 2 accounts. Wolvesis is fucking me. You know my voice Awestruck , and now you know Revvyy's voice. Demote this minge.
[Image: 37fccc3eacb94d505cb90649110ff2df.png]

Post an unban request
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Tryna play cool huh? Yes i madea mistkae by putting it on the Reports forum accidently. Why did u remove it? You could of moved it to Unban request like you did to my brothers pr. Easy. Tryna play cool? Well your not cool if you need an answer. Get a life
(01-22-2018, 05:07 PM)AlphaWolf Wrote: Tryna play cool huh? Yes i madea  mistkae by putting it on the Reports forum accidently. Why did u remove it? You could of moved it to Unban request like you did to my brothers pr. Easy. Tryna play cool? Well your not cool if you need an answer. Get a life

Warned for Disrespect.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
You can give me a warn. But you can't answer my question. And quote the disrespect
Keep calm Alpha!

As Awe said, this is a matter to be discussed in the UBR you posted.

I do not recall telling you the result of my check. Furthermore, the results do not always come back conclusive, and further evidence is sometimes required, which I believe may have been gathered here.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Hi, Alphawolf

Firstly, I'd like to thank you for sharing your concerns with us and I apologise this hasn't been handled sooner.

As already stated in this abuse case by the two staff members, this is not classified as abuse and they were right in saying for you to make a UBR, to which you did and it sadly got denied as you neglected to respond. The UBR system has a different template to that of an abuse case so we can't move this thread to be made into an unban request.

No abuse has been noted

Case closed
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]