PR | =SFH= preyFar
Name of player: =SFH= preyFar

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124282449

Time in GMT: Around 8:00 today (UK).

Server: V5P

Summary:

Firstly, the suspect can be seen in the black ford raptor CDM'ing someone in the beginning of the video. He didn't stop to call a paramedic, and in addition, he didn't stop when I told him to get out - he may not have heard me though.

Later, we catch up to him and ask him to get out again. He drives off, ignoring FearRP, thus getting himself killed.

Following that, we see a mechanic running down the tunnel again so we turn around to check if he breaks NLR. In the video, you see him run straight back to his car and drive off which is NLR.

Very shortly after this, we see him again, but he stops for no obvious reason. He begins to reverse and almost CDM the officer with me at the time. We tell him to get out again (because he was recklessly driving), but he ignores the commands once again.

I gave him a lot of lenience and gave him another chance to get out of the car later. This is where he breaks FearRP for the 4th time trying to escape the police. He once again gets himself killed.

Finally, in the last part of the video, you can see him reconnecting to get his car back to circumvent the NLR timer.

It's all worth noting that he did all this while he was mechanic. This is FailRP too.

Note: I do periodically check the scoreboard, and you can see that he's the only mechanic online.

Evidence:
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
User has been found guilty of breaking FearRP and NLR,
Punished accordingly.

Closing notes:
In the future, even if a player has broken FearRP its always best to continue the roleplay and proceed with a police chase instead of gunning him down, even though it is not inherently against the rules you should always strive to keep the roleplay as realistic as possible.
Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]