player report:Morningstar
Name of player: Morningstar

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:22447309

Time in GMT: 2:32

Server: v5p

Summary: breaking fearrp nonstop

Evidence:
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
First off, I would suggest that you supply more evidence for this report. You've specifically provided parts of the LONG situation that only suits you.

As a police officer, you are not supposed to bully people and raid the same person over and over. You cannot continually raid someone who has no weapons, guns, illegal equipment, contraband... anything and so on. You raided me at least 3 times for no reason and without a warrant. As SOON as I would get out of a 15 minute jail sentence, you guys came back. And I wasn't the only person you kept arresting.

You also put in the reason, non stop Fear RP. Other than these two specific parts of a long situation, I actually followed Fear RP. You were just breaking rules and have picked out specific parts.

The first video does show me breaking Fear RP a little yeah, sure. I'll accept punishment for that but at the point of this recording he had already raided me and kept fucking with us. Something that is against OOC rules, and although I already knew this, I also just confirmed with admins and they agreed with this.

I had been informed that once an officer starts tazing you for no reason (as in if you're just standing there with no guns out and not being threatening), that you have an RP reason to not simply stand around and take it. In the case of the tazer I didn't try to fully run away. Just dodging around a bit. If that's incorrect then sure but that is what I have been led to believe. Same as real life, you're not gonna stand there like an idiot if a corrupt cop is tazing you over and over.

If I am to be punished for breaking the Fear RP, then this 'Teacher' needs to be punished for repeatedly raiding a LEGAL base, with no weapons or contraband over and over. Raiding and arresting us again as soon as we get out of jail.

Vsync was involved and someone else who I can't quite remember his name. They may respond too.

[Image: giphy.gif]
I am posting this as a witness and an involved party to this situation.

First off John, you've provided such small amounts of evidence when it went on for so long. - It clearly shows that you have something to hide.

I was 'basing' with Morningstar (memeSake) and John raided our base for no reason, multiple times. He tried to arrest the group of us (3) over and over and it started to really annoy us. Morningstar, as he admitted himself did break Fear RP a little, but I feel at this point John was already breaking rules and raiding us for no reason over and over.

I agree with what Morningstar has said and I don't feel that he should be punished here. Although if he is, John certainly should be too as he also broke rules.

As a 'Teacher' he should definitely be setting a better example than this.

Vsync
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
It is evident that Memesake has broken FearRP. However, what was the reason for this encounter?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(01-21-2018, 12:12 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: It is evident that Memesake has broken FearRP. However, what was the reason for this encounter?

We weren't told why. he just rocked up as a cop, with no warrant raided the base and started fucking with us over and over. As soon as we got out of jail they made some bollocks excuse to come back, and would raid us again.

One time I believe his reason for arrest was for having Contraband... which was a total lie. I of course had no guns or contraband in the building, but he still arrested me for having it. Now I understand corrupt cops can lie IC, but joint with their behaviour it's clear that John had either an OOC reason to bother us or something else as he kept coming back and arresting us without a proper reason.

he kept trying lockpick clamp off his car he did this 3 times
3 times I came back arrest because after the first time vsync confessed that it was him lockpick the clamp and Morningstar says he had contra in the back gas station didn't check as I was being called autistic multiple times by Morningstar
as was a corrupt cop anyway when went back 2 times and 3 times and seen it was same car and morningstar round that car and every time came close
he says "oh look it, autistic officer," I could not give a shit if it was him or not
also, arrest are dealt in-character not out-character
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
(01-21-2018, 02:10 PM)JohnSilver Wrote: he kept trying lockpick clamp off his car he did this 3 times
3 times I came back arrest because after the first time vsync confessed that it was him lockpick the clamp and Morningstar says he had contra in the back gas station didn't check as I was being called autistic multiple times by Morningstar
as was a corrupt cop anyway when went back 2 times and 3 times and seen it was same car and morningstar round that car and every time came close
he says "oh look it, autistic officer," I could not give a shit if it was him or not
also, arrest are dealt in-character not out-character

I didn't keep lock pickinging it at all.  And I didn't have contraband.  Yes arrests are IC but it's against OOC rules to keep coming back for bullshit reasons, corrupt cop or not. The other dude with us even got arrested for stupid reasons too, but he doesn't have a forum account.

I'm happy to accept punishment for Fear RP, but you, as a teacher, should know you broke rules here.  If you don't believe so, you're either too irresponsible to accept the responsibility, or just not fit to be a role model for this community.

User has been found guilty of breaking FearRP multiple times.
Punished accordingly.
Moved. Please make a separate PR if you think John broke the rules.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]