Can't join server
I've come back here to play after three months and everytime that i try to join the server a message pops up saying: "You have been blocked a few minutes for join spamming" even if i've never joined in three months; and also i don't go away even after an hour!

***UPDATE***
The problem is only on the main server, the build one works fine.
[Image: TlED2ox.png]
Solved

And nevermind its happened again
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
(01-20-2018, 11:54 AM)SelfGamer Wrote: This happened to me yesterday,

It said the exact same message, and when I went into my console it said I’d connected to the ip like 6 times,

Maybe it is when you have a bad connection, and it tries to reconnect you lots, resulting in the message?

It could be that, i've noticed recently that my internet was slower than usual, i found that telephone companies are slowing down adsl connections in my country and they're focusing only on the fiber connection.
Guess i'll have to buy the fiber connection and find out if that changes something.
[Image: TlED2ox.png]
Not sure if this would help but restart your internet, switch it off and on and then restart your PC also and then attempt to join afterwards. Try closing any software thats using wifi such as Spotify or other music apps you may have open?

I've no idea with this, just a guess.
When you try to connect, open your console and count how many times it says you connect.
Provide us the Number then
Go to steam > library > right click Gmod > click properties > then click local files > Verify integrity of game cache

Try to see if that will be something the system can fix on it's own. Make sure to give steam a complete reset after that and maybe reset your PC as well
Good Evening NikoTheBellick,

Is this still an issue or has it been solved? Please respond in 48 Hours or this thread shall be closed.