My Pager went off
It is a massive shame to see you go, you've been in the position for a while and should be remembers for the job you've done. Good luck!
The following 1 user Likes Kippsee's post:
  • Reebs
Pager goes off and hes gotta resign, many people saying that they gonna miss him, he's got fires to fight and hit that hydrant and when he comes home he has to go sleep.

See ya Reebs! You were a exceptional administrator and a very nice meme from time to time, gonna miss you!
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • Reebs
(01-17-2018, 04:03 PM)Panda Wrote: Pager goes off and hes gotta resign, many people saying that they gonna miss him, he's got fires to fight and hit that hydrant and when he comes home he has to go sleep.

And that's why there's no Teacher rap.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 10 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Random, Panda, Lewwings, Archer, mintblackbeard, Reebs, Wolven, Link, Janzo 火, Floodify
Aww no, et vu, Reebs?

Sad to see you resign, you were a damned good administrator and I wish you well, hope the ECFD can continue too!
Keep in contact over Steam hopefully, and enjoy your Veteran tags, as they are over-deserved!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Reebs
I salute you Reebs!

You will always be the funniest person I’ve ever met on Fearless and I will never regret saying it! I hope you completely rebuild your life and enjoy your time with the beautiful girl of your dreams!

By me, Jeff The Cop.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 1 user Likes Jeffrey's post:
  • Reebs
Shame to see you go, take care.
The following 1 user Likes Byra's post:
  • Reebs
awwww
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • Reebs
See ya later Reebs we’ve had some really up and down times but I always thought we got on quite well peace Rebbs luv josh
The following 1 user Likes JoshZ's post:
  • Reebs
You're a great dude Reebs, stay safe while you're out and about. Feel free to pop by anytime.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Reebs
take care brostleback, was a good run
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Link, Reebs