PR
Name of player: Aektek

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64193908

Time in GMT:  20:26

Server:  V5P

Summary:
This is going to be a short summary as the event itself was very short. I was driving to my clan mates when Aektek just randomly shot me. Not a minute after he dc/ed. No reason at all, I had just joined the server. He has over 100 hours so he should know better.

Evidence:
https://youtu.be/yOhUDROXtJE
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

Sorry mate I didn't mean to shoot you, I was talking to another user at the time and showing him some things with the AWP sorry If I caused any inconvenience and feel free to message me if you need to know more info on this Smile
(01-13-2018, 08:32 PM)Aektek Wrote: Sorry mate I didn't mean to shoot you, I was talking to another user at the time and showing him some things with the AWP sorry If I caused any inconvenience and feel free to message me if you need to know more info on this Smile

You shot me three times, I had no police lighting on, I was just driving normally. Just randomly shooting your AWP in public is a bad excuse in my opinion.
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

Yes my apologises, I'm not very good with weapons, please pm me and we will sort this out properly, was trying to show a user the accuracy with the awp and didn't think about the surroundings.
I am absolutely appalled with Aektek's behaviour. As somebody having more than 100 hours in-game and being a contributor for the server, he should not have attempted to RDM at all. The same shots were fired in the area for at least a few minutes, presumably at other people, before Spartan_KCT fell another victim to Aektek. Thankfully, he recorded it.

Here's a little extra:

Edit:
I have recording of him shooting many times before he shot Spartan this incident is clearly not an accident. Also, the entire time he was shooting, he had the job 'Citizen'. Meaning you shouldn't even pose a threat to someone, never mind arming himself with an AWP and shooting people randomly.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Yes, admitedable should of known better as at the time I was trying to show him the aim of the weapon, I will know for next time but thank you for showing support. If there is anything I can do, to make up for this behaviour please pm me
Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]