sebasti161 UBR
-I am only posting on behalf of sebasti161, and I am in no way directly involved with the case.-

Your name:
sebasti161

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68752861

Your ban ID:

Banned by:
SnowredWolf

Reason: ToS

Involved:
livkx, SnowredWolf and Insert

Why we should unban you:
So it all started very long ago, don't remember exactly when, but I estimate between 8-10 months before the ban. This guy adds me on steam, saying someone on hackforums told him I have the FL gamemode and that he is interested in buying it for 500kr (Around 65 dollars as of right now). I thought about it for about a minute, because that, for 14 year old me was alot of money as you might understand. I give him the link to the livkx leak, I didn't give him anything else. I tell him to never contact me again for obvious reasons, I don't want him screenshotting anything I say at a later date. He then decides to re-add me about 1-2 months I think.

Now fast forward to the day of the ban, he adds me on steam yet again and I know something is going on, I go play a bit of FL because I have a really high suspicion that I will be banned. A few hours later, when I am playing CSGO with Pear and others, I notice he comes on TeamSpeak and starts messaging me. I mute and block him, and go on with my CSGO game. That is when SnowRed moves me into his channel, telling me to unmute him, they start accusing me of selling the gamemode, and I just deny it and don't try defending myself because I think really slowly under pressure. Snow and the guy that bought the gamemode starts saying that if I tell him the truth, I will not be banned and because I don't see any other way out of it, I do as Snow says, presumably while he is recording. Half an hour or so passes, and our CSGO game is finally finished. Snow then moves me back into the channel and says I am going to receive a ban for ToS.

That is the story from my point of view. I am very sorry for the disturbance I have caused because of my pathetic actions. I deeply regret it, and would love to have another shot at being unbanned. I truly believed I have matured with my age, and would love to get another shot at the server to reconnect with old friends, and make new ones.

-sebasti161
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Hi sebasti161,

I will bring your case up with the staff team. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Hello sebasti161,

You will be pleased to hear that we have, after thorough discussion, decided to give you another chance.

Do not take this for granted and ensure you re-read all of the server rules, forums rules and ToS.

Welcome back.

Regards,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]