[Solved] Double light bloom problem
(01-22-2018, 07:45 PM)Merle Wrote: Okay, then it’s probably your graphics card settings if you did a fresh install. You Nvidia or AMD?

Nvidia - And I have never had issues with it. I'll check if it needs an update etc. But I doubt that will fix the issue I have with the traffic lights in Gmod and some other lights.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Check your graphics card's settings, probably something to do with that.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
Good Evening Grapefruit!

Is this still an issue? We'd love to get this sorted as soon as possible! Please reply below so we can either continue or close this thread!
(02-04-2018, 07:41 PM)Create Wrote: -snip-

Good evening, Create.

The problem continues. None of the help given to me so far hasn't fixed the issue.

Thank you for replying.
Kind Regards,
How many addons do you have?

Try and check your addons list. I am pretty sure that this is an addon issue, since it happens after a re-install when addons are downloaded again.
If needed, uninstall all non-fearless addons.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • JohnSilver
Siphon got right idea I think either this or VCmod and photon may be doing the same thing or maybe Stormfox addon but try this first then we see
recommend hard delete addon folder which can be found here:
[Image: qWkCeNi.png?1]

reason for this is that when you uninstall addons in Gmod it leaves addon files behind most of the time
especially when joining other servers that do downloads on loading screens because they don't show up in workshop or Gmod itself

make sure before starting up Gmod again you unsubscribe all non-Fearlessrp addons in steam workshop make sure got all Fearlessrp ones by going >Here< collection that I made and I don't get any problem so should be good

if still not worked please reply and we think something else
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
Thank you very much, John. This finally worked.

The thread can finally be closed and moved after all this time. The game looks amazing now.

If this problem were to arise again, I now know what to do thanks to your help, John and Siphon.
Kind Regards,
Solved