PR
NOTICE: Posted on behalf of AlphaWolf

Name of player: SpaghettiFTW
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:150060105
Time in GMT: No clue
Server: Main Server | V5P
Summary: Well Spaghetti Broke Fearp. Sadly my mic was not working during the recording but it worked ingame. I just didn't set up the microphone so im sorry for that. But it was for sure working because he followed my orders at first. But then broke fearp. I can dictate anything i said. I tazed him and cuffed him because i saw him knife a guy. He claimed it was self defense but haven't seen anything else then he going up to a guy and knifing him. Have no issue with that and bet he had his reason. This is what i said 0:00 Face the wall. And you can see me pointing at the wall at some times. It took him 3-5 secounds to face the wall.At 47 sec i asked him to follow me because i wanted to rp out the jail situation thing and ask him questions like irl. And again takes him a while to follow me. And then he claims he can't pass because of the Lady there. But its clear to see its really easy to pass. At 1:40 he just runs away while i have a taser.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/ttQVDpUGpPc

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

No orders audible no case
(01-13-2018, 02:02 PM)Rico Rodriguez Wrote: No orders audible no case

Hey Rico. I thank you for replying. But lying dosen't solve anything.At 00:5 secounds you can see him stutter , that was when i told him to Face the wall. You can see my mic appearing up the screen. But not in the video because i didn't setup the Microphone options in Bandicam sadly atm. So in about 2 secounds he says "Your asking me please like face the wall" As you can see , no one in the Voice or the Normal chat has said Face the wall and im the only one talking on the Voice thingy because it says my name.And then your saying shut up and still no one talking just me. LYing dosen't solve anything man. I gave you a chance. I know this is how your going to reply but yes you broke a rule.At 1:03 you can see me tell him to Follow me. He is following me as you can see , but then he makes an excuse that he can't move because of the lady.At 1:40 i told him to follow me still , because i wanted to rp it out the jail situation. And then he runs back while i have a Tazer at him. Don't lie Spag.
A steam ID has not been provided.
Please provide one within 24 hours or this PR will be denied.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
I think its STEAM_0:1:150060105 for spaghetti but not sure.
What I did was not FearRP (or intentional), let me explain.

I Still followed your orders and am not required to do them immediately, and can take some time to do so, thus that part was not FearRP
Now as for the situation at just before 1:40, You are not paying a single bit of attention to me so therefore, I am allowed to run away, And at the time I don't remember you saying stop until just before you tazer me, I also didn't see you because you were out of my vision.

So, I followed FearRP, and at the 1:40 mark since there is no sound, there is no way of proving you even gave me any command, but earlier on in the video, I follow FearRP, There is just no evidence for when you say I broke FearRP, I couldn't see you and I also had a chance to get away since you turned your attention to someone else. I also believe a taser is a gun and it was out of my range, so FearRP wouldn't of counted in that case anyway.
Of course you can't see me and im out of your vision if you turn another way. Why did u run at the first place? I had a taser. Good try. I will not be replying only if an admin wants me to.
(01-16-2018, 10:18 PM)AlphaWolf Wrote: Of course you can't see me and im out of your vision if you turn another way. Why did u run at the first place? I had a taser. Good try. I will not be replying only if an admin wants me to.

You had a taser, In which you were atleast 2m away from me and also cut out your attention to me.
Unfortunately I cannot tell what orders you made. Do you have a recording with your microphone activated?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
(01-19-2018, 07:03 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: Unfortunately I cannot tell what orders you made. Do you have a recording with your microphone activated?

He explains it in the first line of the explanation mate.