Report: Fudge
Name of player: Fudge

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59081646

Time in GMT: Around 18:15 GMT

Server: V5

Summary: Was told by Germangamer that there was armed people at slums studio (no footage sorry) so went to investigate. Flame told me he was armed so I asked him to come outside and I searched him. There were no laws at that time about weaponry so I was about to release him from the handcuffs, when he walked into his base. Posing no threat I followed him in and uncuffed him and was about to leave when Fudge decides to hostage me. I comply, and follow Fudge and Flame to a safe room. A few moments later, Panda and Random arrive on scene, and ask to see the hostage. For whatever reason, Fudge refuses to show them the hostage, instead killing the hostage (me). I understand I was being rather loud and perhaps annoying, as I was talking to Flame and the other officers outside, but if this annoyed the hostagetakers all they had to do was ask me to stop and I would have complied, instead of killing me.

[spoiler=Evidence:]

[Image: JZEz8x5.png]
[/spoiler]
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
Alright, So they were told multiple times to just slide the 2k under the door in the request and when they were at the door, they were threatening to breach the door down, so I did not want to take any chances so I gave them one last warning to slide it under the door I gave them 10 seconds they didn't do this, they had confirmation you were alive as you were speaking to them through the window (at 2:37) you clearly say "no i'm not okay", so I saw no need to let them see you, in short they failed to submit my demands so I killed you they were told multiple times to give into my demands they didn't therefore you were killed.
Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]