meh,

didnt know you that much, you are funny at times but mainly stupid hehe

bye
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

Dont really know you so....bye
Goodbye!
too bad i dont play mw2 longer mate : ( remember our good modded lobby times? : ) cya mate
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
The following 1 user Likes Anakonda's post:
  • Duckinator
Take care.
Bye, now i can walk trough Evocity without having to turn off my headset because of your mic spam. Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Duckinator
You're leaving because another member got banned? That's BS. Now, I don't know much about him, but:

He broke too many rules anyway, I just search his bans, and he had over 17 bans. Why does he deserve a second chance? There are plenty of members that get perma banned for one-time crimes, like racism, or prop abuse. He's lucky he didn't get banned before, if you ask me.

I'll give you a week tops, before I see you walking around on FL servers.
(01-06-2012, 02:42 AM)Tank Wrote: You're leaving because another member got banned? That's BS. Now, I don't know much about him, but:

He broke too many rules anyway, I just search his bans, and he had over 17 bans. Why does he deserve a second chance? There are plenty of members that get perma banned for one-time crimes, like racism, or prop abuse. He's lucky he didn't get banned before, if you ask me.

I'll give you a week tops, before I see you walking around on FL servers.

Tank, just please don't respond here if you really don't know where this is about. Btw this isn't even the main reason he left..... You derp 
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Duckinator
Cya ducky, I have had some funny moments with you. Hope its not a permanent goodbye. <3
The following 1 user Likes Shadow's post:
  • Duckinator
Oh,your the guy who kept spamming me "WHAT IS MLP!?" Anyways goodbye Smile
[Image: pIIOWIx.png]
(Thanks Dryblood for the sig <3)