-I do not have any involvment in the case, Agorith asked me to post it for him-

Your name: [F.I] Agorith

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43023747

Your ban ID: 76383

Banned by: Console

Reason: vandalized TS lobby channel

Involved: - 

Why we should unban you:

Well hello there Fearless, it's been quite a while.
To be quite honest, I do not have much to say that I haven't already said in a previous UBR.
I still regret the immature action I took aimed to fuel the already massive pile of shit that was on fire between me and Awestruck.

In the end, I am taking another attempt at an unban on Fearless, solely to be involved on the forums.
As unmotivational as this may sound, I still have no interest whatsoever in terms of getting unbanned ingame.
Quite frankly there is not a single person in the current Staff team but Soulripper that truly knows of how much good I've done for the Fearless community during my time as Administrator.
There have been loads of ups, but there have also been a few serious dramatic downs.
I do however still believe the good has always outweighed the ever so dramatic bad situations I've been involved in on here.

It's been about a year, I decided I'd give it another shot so that on the off chance I could get back on the forums and respark the many friendships I've had on Fearless.

Thank you for taking this UBR into consideration.
I'll be looking forward to your reply.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
It's been about a year that you've got banned.
You shouldn't have vandalized the lobby, that was very unnecessary.
I do think that you've been banned long enough to realize this.
I would agree with an unban, however because we are friends I would like another staff member to state his view and make a decision.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
On behalf of Agorith..

Hello, 

I'd like to add that I'd appreciate it if at any point there any concerns or questions from the staff side of things, they'd direct them onto this UBR visibly.
I'm assuming for the most part Awestruck & Divey are dealing with this particular UBR, and as such I really want to point out I'd hate for my UBR to get denied due to lack of questions or concerns being answered.

If given the chance, you'll find I'll do my best not to give you any headaches anymore as I've done in the past.
I'm here solely with good intention. Which doesn't mean you can expect me to turn into a goody 2 shoes as plenty members fake to be after being given another chance.
I'm still the same Agorith I was when I first got my promotions, only now I have far less involvement in the community, hence there will be no more frustration on my end resulting in no headaches for both myself & the staff team.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Hello Agorith,

This incident occurred when you decided to involve yourself in internal matters (even if some of the staff at the time told you their opinions on it). You decided you would abuse power you shouldn't have had on the TeamSpeak where you uploaded an image to target me. It included chats you had with other administrators, some chats even judging me on my personality and not my ability. Your attempt to undermine my position was seen as a personal attack, along with SnowredWolf's ban being similar. You come seeking forgiveness, but I am not willing to provide that at the moment

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]