Hunter UBR
Posting this for Hunter as he is forum-banned, fearless profile here: https://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?ac...&uid=18892

Your name: Hunter

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104405690

Your ban ID: 74395

Banned by: [FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason: ToS/Leaking restricted information and hijacking someone's account

Involved: [FL] AwestruckBullet, 'Lord of the silver rings' (name I knew at the time)

Why we should unban you:
Okay, well, its been over a year since I was banned indefinitely from the servers. Firstly, I just wanna say to Awestruck, Lord of the silver rings and the FL community that I am truly, truly sorry for the damage that I have caused to the community. At the time, I was 14 years old and I thought I was mature, I thought when bad things came to me, I could handle it in an appropriate manner. However, that has been shown to not be the case.

When I started playing FL back in late 2015 - early 2016, I played FL for a bit and made a few friends. It was a gamemode that out of my 2000 hours on Garry's mod, I had never played before. It was a community where I made friends that I could talk to about real life things.. unlike other gamemodes where I would be cursed at all the time. I played with many, many people and I tried to help out in the community the best that I could. Fearless was my home and I felt like I had another family, people to talk to in times of need. I did RP's with many different people and although I did act stupid and cringey sometimes, I had fun and that was the most important thing.

Back in 2015, I made a mistake IRL and it crushed me. I had to go over many, many hurdles and I was getting really depressed. Then, in late 2015 I found Fearless, like I said before, I made new friends. Friends that would reassure me (not even knowing the situation) that I would be okay and everything was going to be fine, and surely enough, it was. In early 2016, I finally gained my feet and was back to my normal self. This was because of Fearless.

Now, I am not here making this UBR looking for sympathy. What I did that day that caused me to be banned was absolutely terrible. I was given leaks that I had never seen before, and in I suppose the 'heat of the moment', I decided to tell everyone about it and I am so so sorry for that and I wish I could take it back. After I got banned, I did not instantly regret it, I joined another community that was going to copy FearlessRP without their permission. I became an admin on that server and I had power. When I was in FL beforehand, Im going to be honest, I wanted to be a staff member really bad. I was power hungry. And again, looking back at this, I thought 'How stupid could I be? Making so many friends and having so much advice and then I have this mindset?' I personally think that it is a terrible mindset to have.

Anyways, after that community that I was an admin on fell.. I decided it was a time to take a break from that whole aspect. I did not play Garry's Mod for a while and the times I did, I was either playing MilitaryRP or StarWarsRP servers. I decided I needed a break and I actually thought I should really wait till im older if I want to get back into FL, when im more mature. Well, being here on the first steps of 2018, at 16 years of age. I want to come back to FL. I know I have been gone but ever since I was banned, I still check the FL forums every time when I can. This is because I believe I still have a connection to FL and believe that one day, I should make a UBR and try to come back. Now, I don't know whether you will accept my UBR but even if you don't. I want to say that I am so so so sorry for all the bad things I have done to harm this community, I have changed from the immature ways of my past and I hope that you forgive me... thank you for reading.
Hello Hunter,

You have put a lot of effort into your unban request and I do feel like you deserve a second chance. Your apology is appreciated. This kind of thing that you did is not normally you, and I know it. I'm certain that you have improved and deserve to come back.

Please read the rules, both forums and in-game again before you re-join.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]