Enhanced VCMod Vehicle Features
+Support

Looks amazing, but as mentioned before, some features should not be added, could be too much.
+support
+support
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(01-08-2018, 03:45 AM)TheSiphon Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 08:29 PM)DarkN00b Wrote: Keep in mind that changing settings in VC-MOD will make the gamemode cry and drop your already low FPS to the depths of hell. Don't forget the curse that breaks the gamemode as usual.

-Support

PS : Well, if you gonna add it then test the car crashes first.

Hmm, I see. Though this is opposite of what they claim on their site. 

Though I was never planning to include the fumes in the suuggestion, as they are not needed.

After reading user feedback on few sites, I've seen comments that the lag can be caused by the various smokes when car spins around or backfires.
(Of course single car doing this won't lag the server, but exhaust fumes combined might cause problems)
And by mainly there were only one or two comments about the lag.

I need to check if there is an option to disable smoke/exhaust fumes, which I very much think should be there.

EDIT: Read another RP communities thread on this, a simple fix for the fps drop is to disable exhaust fumes in user options. I haven't seen word on lag caused by any other features of the mod (except for the lights itself, which we already have)

Also we don't need to enable exhaust fumes and any kind of slide smokes are rare to see on everyday play, though it can be disabled too.

Well I was meaning to say that the main issue is the gamemode that apparently has will on it's own (lol). Things have random effect here. You can try the thingy but test it carefuly before releasing it.
+support!
Oh? New Signature

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJINnfmsyx51J2Yn6-BTU...MQj1zjTh5g]
+ Support

This looks like it would make a really cool update, and make driving much more immersive, so I support this 100%.
[Image: jck7EJ6.png]
-support, server laggy as it is
Neureal, server is quite laggy, adding this would only make it worse though I so like the suggestion
Wolven

(01-08-2018, 03:45 AM)TheSiphon Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 08:29 PM)DarkN00b Wrote: Keep in mind that changing settings in VC-MOD will make the gamemode cry and drop your already low FPS to the depths of hell. Don't forget the curse that breaks the gamemode as usual.

-Support

PS : Well, if you gonna add it then test the car crashes first.

Hmm, I see. Though this is opposite of what they claim on their site. 

Though I was never planning to include the fumes in the suuggestion, as they are not needed.

After reading user feedback on few sites, I've seen comments that the lag can be caused by the various smokes when car spins around or backfires.
(Of course single car doing this won't lag the server, but exhaust fumes combined might cause problems)
And by mainly there were only one or two comments about the lag.

I need to check if there is an option to disable smoke/exhaust fumes, which I very much think should be there.

EDIT: Read another RP communities thread on this, a simple fix for the fps drop is to disable exhaust fumes in user options. I haven't seen word on lag caused by any other features of the mod (except for the lights itself, which we already have)

Also we don't need to enable exhaust fumes and any kind of slide smokes are rare to see on everyday play, though it can be disabled too.

Yes you are able to disable all effects like the smoke and exhaust fumes. I have done this before but remember to use the Vcmod hooks ect.

Overall +Support
[Image: clvck9d.png]
Approved.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]