SnowredWolf's Unban Request
Its My Birthday! 
Posting on behalf of SnowredWolf - #FreeSnowredWolf!

Your name: SnowredWolf || Wolf

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41063225 (Click to go to steam profile)

Your ban ID: 77634 / Forum (Click to go to ban)

Banned by: AwestruckBullet / SoulRipper

Reason: ToS

Involved: SoulRipper, AwestruckBullet, Raccoon, Spear NB: Just because you read the "rant" or was participating in the discussion doesn't mean you are involved!

Why we should unban you:

It is now 7-ish months ago that I received a permanent suspension from FL services for an incident that happened on the forums. But before I will go into details regarding this incident I'd like to give some backstory to it.

I was a previous SA within the team, but I decided to step down as I wanted to concentrate more on providing quality updates to the gamemode. Sometime after I resigned as an SA, Awestruck was chosen as an SA and some of us were not happy with that decision and decided to voice our concerns about this promotion. Fast forwarding it ended up in both AwestruckBullet & Avgar being "demoted" from SA, and after this, a vote was put up so the staff team could vote on the SA they seemed fit for the position.
During the vote, I resigned from the staff team due to a massive amount of exams hanging above my head and I had absolutely no time to put into FL. The vote ended up with Floodify being promoted, which seemed to please the staff team, but as I was no longer a staff I couldn't tell anymore. Floodify, later on, resigned as an SA and I suppose a new vote was put up for the team, where AwestruckBullet ended up being picked as the new SA. This is where everything happened when it comes to my ToS ban.

As I was one of the previous staff members with concerns and also had a lot of knowledge of AwestruckBullet's cases and whatnot, I felt like the promotion could have been altered with (I believe about 40-50% of the team had changed by then.) The way I thought the vote could have been altered, was the fact that the team probably didn't know about the concerns the previous administrators had with AwestruckBullet. I began writing a "post" about the issues we had had with AwestruckBullet through time and wanted to present this to the staff team at the time. When I finished writing this text about AwestruckBullet I decided to rewrite the post to be in sections and so the general population of Fearless could read it. I made a sub-website of my domain to put this up on along with making a few security measures on the website, these were mainly for web-development knowledge though. On this website, I disallowed specific staff members to reach the website. (SoulRipper, AwestruckBullet, Jonas, Sparx and a few others.) I'm not going to go into details as to what kind of information this post held, if people want to find it they can still find the text that was written, however, I took the website down about 4 months ago as I felt like an ass releasing such stuff, and with this all images are gone.

As the ban I've received doesn't go into detail what parts of ToS I've broken, I am going to list them here and explain how they were broken.

ToS §1.12
I've broken ToS §1.12 in multiple ways, the first and most obvious one being the fact that I leaked pictures from closed forums that are not accessible to the casual players of the community, along with this I also included pictures of Admin tools, while not that serious and done before by SoulRipper and other admins it is still not acceptable. As it states in ToS 1.12 - "You must not leak or spread leaked confidential Fearless staff information, including anything from the staff sections of the forums, private staff meetings or any staff-topic related information." It can clearly be seen that I was in breach of this part of the Terms.
Apart from leaking I obviously caused harm to AwestruckBullet in terms of directly targeting him with said post.

ToS §1.10
Secondly, I have also done something I am not proud of, but done is done. I've double accounted on Fearless once, the account I used to double account with was extremely easy to detect. I didn't use VPN and it was most likely also linked to my test forum account. The account got the SteamID STEAM_0:0:124095198 and BanID 77994 (Click SteamID and BanID to go to them) Double accounting is not acceptable, but done is done and I can't do anything else than to come out clean and admit my mistake of doing so.

Since I left Fearless I've pretty much chosen to stay low and not shred any bad light onto Fearless, I've basically tried to stay away from the whole situation as I saw no reason to cause any more harm than I've already done, but please notice, I've done óne bad thing since that. Since I've been banned I've also tried to help Fearless in different ways that most people most likely won't notice, but it is still done. I've messaged staff members when I know about anything that could aid them in solving cases, providing statements on player reports & unban requests. Along with this, I've also passed on documents proving people previously breaching ToS onto Divey in case they should want to get unbanned in the future. (People selling the gamemode, people using the gamemode, people threatening to DDoS etc.) Other than helping the administrative team with such things, I've also helped specific developers when they've asked me questions about the gamemode, my updates, and other general GLua questions. I've also offered some developers to provide with tools that I've created for GMod and never released on Fearless because they were never done, and this is simply because they wrote to me and asked for these tools. Lately, it has been the Shadow remover tool which Broccoli asked if I still had 3 months ago, whereof I said I had one I could possibly fix up and give him. The tool is not 100% done but I've been speaking to him the past few days about giving the tool to him upon finishing it.

Now coming to the bad thing I've done, some people might remember my property update. I had a little fun with that one after being permanently suspended from Fearless, I basically wanted to remove most of my Fearless workshop addons. Instead of just asking DarkN00b to upload the property images on his workshop I replaced them with a picture of spear holding a dildo (He was in on it.) I had a backup of the original property images and would have sent them to DarkN00b if he had asked for them, he, however, had a backup of these pictures himself and made a workshop addon himself. This small thing had no intention of harming Fearless, and most people I've spoken with saw it as a funny thing, people even messaged spear and had a laugh with him about it.

In general, I guess that I've done more good for the community when you compare it to the things I've done the past year and that way it might outweigh the bad things I've done. I've dedicated a lot of my time to the community, helped it move forward during my time here, along with this I've even been willing to help the community whilst being banned.

The main reason I'm banned is the whole situation about AwestruckBullet who I've personally written to about 3-4 months ago to personally tell him that I was sorry for the situation, and explained to him why the whole situation happened and wanted him to understand that. I explained that I had been extremely nitpicky when it came to writing the text about him and that I had not been fair when it came to presenting it to the community. He said he would take the apology lightly, but that is up to him as I can't do more than to apologize.

I could, in theory, write way more in my unban request, but I feel like I've included the most important aspects and writing more would just clutter it. If you want any further explanations of situations and whatnot, feel free to say so and I will do it.

I still have access to the whole text I wrote about AwestruckBullet, this includes the pictures that I used as I have them saved locally. If you want these I can upload them privately and give you access to it.
Hello Snow,

I would first like to say that I appreciate your prior and current apologies.

Whilst it’s okay to speak up about issues you have, what you did that day was incredibly childish and I would not expect that someone like you would go through all that effort just for it to end up with you tarnishing your reputation. I saw the situation as a personal attack, especially since your primary intent was to inform the Staff team (which they were already made aware of) of the issues that were present with me. Added, the fact you dedicated a whole page on your website. Your ‘article’, while containing some truth, was used to slander me and attempt to destroy my reputation within the Community with some false information and other exaggerated truths.

After this situation, you decided to privatise your WorkShop content without telling anyone and revoked your VCMod License. We began to re-upload content once we saw people having problems in-game. We also then uploaded Photon instead (Soul later re-bought a VCMod license). In fairness, you did later un-private some of the content.

Next comes the issue with the Property update changes where you had changed the images of the properties to an image of Spear holding a photoshopped dildo. Whilst many people saw the joke, many others were worried that someone who was permanently banned was making changes on the server. Instead of coming forward straight away, you decided to exploit it.

The Double Account issue was just utterly pointless. You of all people should’ve known how this would affect future unban requests. The fact that it will only be harder for you to get unbanned, if you even get unbanned.

You have helped Fearless whilst you were banned and your attempts at making it up to us have not gone unnoticed which myself and others truly appreciate but at the moment I don’t think that 7 months is a long enough time for you to be unbanned at this current time.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]