Your name: Mystery

Your SteamID:  [b]STEAM_0:0:59557479 
[/b]

Your ban ID: 60345

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: Double Accounting

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: 

So I want to start of by saying, Out of every RP server I have played across all games. Fearless RP has been my most remembered and funist RP experience, I would like to also say I was extremely stupid to get myself permanently banned.

It has been 3 years since my ban, In those 3 years I have matured a lot and respect the structure of RP servers and I now know breaking rules even the little ones just ruins the experience for everyone who is on the server. I know I messed up, All I ask is a second chance to redeem myself and I promise It won't be a mistake.

At the time of the ban I was 15 and very irrational... I am 18 now with a lot more role playing experience and I think if I was giving a chance to prove myself I would be a really good asset to the community and the server.

Please find it in your hearts to forgive the old version of myself, I can't take back what I did but you have my biggest apology and the promise of not breaking a single rule again, I really love fearless and the RP it provides and I want to be part of the community again. It is great to see the server and community are still striving and if I do get accepted back in, I look forward to meeting all the new role players and members of the community.

Here is my post from when I was banned expressing how disappointed I was with myself for messing up. 

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=59237

- One chance that's all I ask. 
Your's Sincerely, Mystery.

[Image: Uri6KKX.png]
Hi Mystery,

I'll bring your case up with the team since Venom has not been a staff member here for quite some time.

Your patience is appreciated.

Regards,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Hi Mystery,

After discussing your case, we have decided to give you another chance.

Since it's been a long time, we strongly recommend you read the rules thoroughly in order to keep yourself out of trouble.

Welcome back!

Regards,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]