PR
(01-06-2018, 10:35 AM)Wolven Wrote: -

Alright,

Wolven, this seems like a personal problem between the two of us, we'll take this by ourselves.

The thought of us having contraband is out of this world, you know it, I know it, everybody knows it. Why in the earth would we have contraband when we have a fully open office. We are always armed, that's the way we are, if you do not like it, go away. Do not simply come back to get some 'action' mate, PR on you will be brought just for the sake of this, that you do not understand the term "Fear RP", you are not Rambo mate, this is not Hollywood. Fuck around with us and we will respond.

I request closure of this, since the information brought from you is not enough to 'take down' Admiral. There is no raidbait anywhere & I would rather call this a personal problem between us, Wolven.
Oh. we can deal with the raid baiting ourselves. The FearRP? When did I ever break FearRP?

I've spoken to John about the contraband. He's clarified that he did use the term contraband over the radio right after I spoke to him. I misunderstood this and thought he meant peaky blinders as we were talking about the recent raid there, my bad.

"Fuck around with us and we will respond." Is that a threat?

"I request closure of this since the information brought from you is not enough to 'take down' Admiral." Don't request closure. Not only did he raidbait but no evidence is there to show that, you and Grapefruit have two different stories and that's why I initially posted my response.
Wolven

As this is slowly but surely becoming more and more personal, I'd like to request both parties to remind them what the courthouse is for and to keep it civil and formal.

On request of Wolven, I asked Forgee to reopen the thread for further investigation, as the stories Kevin and Grapefruit provided did not add up. Were you or were you not cooperating with the government? If yes, why was there no law about it, and why were you not having any form of government passes, and why were you raided by the police 15 minutes prior? Something doesn't seem right here, and lying in the courthouse is first of all a very petty thing to do, but will also provide you with a potential forum suspension depending on the severity of the case.

I'd like to once more get a clear answer from both @Grapefruit and @"Kevin Ramsey" on whether or not you were cooperating with the government.

This is all disregarding the fact that the evidence provided is insufficient for the PR to be approved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Yonno Unfortunately I have no evidence to support the claim that the Peaky Blinders had an alliance with the government. At this point since there is no evidence to support Goat's claim that SGC | Fleet Admiral Fox was raid baiting, and believe I am no longer involved in this PR since it has now become a personal issue between Wolven and @Kevin Ramsey
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Grapefruit & Smoke were the ones sent to Nexus, for an agreement, they received permission from the president and I received a message from Smoke when it was done.

When two officers by name John Silver & another one that roamed around with John Silver arrived, they asked us about if what we were doing and if we had something illegal in there. I told them, 'We work with you, on the outside". He later asked the president on the radio if it was true, got an answer and went on.

That is the reason why we did not have it as a written law, we do not want to make it public, as we have done several times before.

After the Molotov that came from these guys, two newly joined officers reacted and started shooting at us. We shot back.

After the incident, SRU responded, and John Silver came back with this fellow officer to ask us why we killed the officers, and I spoke with them why and how it occurred. IF we would not have this agreement with the president, why did not the police and SRU raid us as soon as possible?

I'm not the person that records in-game or screenshots every incident since I do not have a single clue about how to upload the video later on. But from my view, there is a lot of witnesses. And I would be more than happy if the mentioned names would speak.

Edit:

Check the logs, from yesterday around 8-11 PM.
Thanks to both for clearing that up.

Despite the disagreements between both parties, there is some crucial evidence lacking, and after having a quick dig through the logs Kevin's story does add up. In future reports please make sure to stick to the facts to ensure all parties involved can have a smooth process as well as keeping any personal issues away from the courthouse.

I see no purpose in further chasing this.
Player report denied and moved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.