PR: LeoNuke, PaDeNuKi
Name of player: PaDeNuKi And LeoNuke

SteamID: LeoNuke: STEAM_0:1:158842146 PaDeNuKi: STEAM_0:1:103987048

Time in GMT: I Cant remember late last night though

Server: Vp5

Summary: I Was Walking And These Two People were trying to rdm me by running me over they ran someone else over then ran me over for no reason in general minge should no better with the amount of hours they both have

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD_zWksV...e=youtu.be
Hi there Druggo,

Is there anyway you could upload the video in better quality, due to the clashing colours and quality of the video it is very difficult to see the players names, if you could kindly re-upload the evidence at a higher quality that would be much appreciated.

PaDeNuki can be seen CDMing however LeoNuke currently cannot so if you could re-upload that I would be very grateful. Once it is re-uploaded I will deal with both of them then.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(01-04-2018, 10:55 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Hi there Druggo,

Is there anyway you could upload the video in better quality, due to the clashing colours and quality of the video it is very difficult to see the players names, if you could kindly re-upload the evidence at a higher quality that would be much appreciated.

PaDeNuki can be seen CDMing however LeoNuke currently cannot so if you could re-upload that I would be very grateful. Once it is re-uploaded I will deal with both of them then.

Yeah sure no worries
I've also got video of Leonuke cdming last night. https://youtu.be/8efuPSkN6-U

In the video you can obviously see him trying to run me over and also runs over another random person. It's a shame I couldn't get more footage as he was just mass cmding everybody last night.
[Image: fc5d486605e9927d1db6571ea04f89bf.png]
Yeah man him and his make have started constantly going round in the same colour ford raptors trying to run people over and okay Joe Joe mate ill try to fix the video have any suggestions on maybe how i could make it better quality ?
I will look into this further and come to a conclusion later on. Thank you for your continued patience
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

Hi everyone, I would like to make you aware that LeoNuke received a 5 month ban yesterday evening due to him being on last chance, I do believe it is linked to the proof provided above so this PR should be based on PaDeNuKi.
Due to the fact of LeoNuke's suspension from the servers for 5 months the case can be conclude, PaDeNuki can clearly be seen CDMing and Attempting to aswell as Patroling as SRU, so for this CDM and FailRP you will receive a 3 hour blacklists from both.
Regards,
Joe Joe

--| Approved and Moved |--

The report has been concluded, thank you for the report
Regards,
Joe Joe