Parissss | Floodify Video
Floodify why didnt you use some sort of stabilizer, imho some shots would look 1000 times better if you used some kind of pro steadicam
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • Floodify
(01-04-2018, 10:16 PM)Borovichok Wrote: Floodify why didnt you use some sort of stabilizer, imho some shots would look 1000 times better if you used some kind of pro steadicam

@borovichok , Yeah I totally agree with you. I have one lying around in my place, but it's quite a cheap one and my camera (with my lens obviously) is extremely heavy. I'd have to purchase a new and smaller lens, preferably a prime lens. But to bring along a steadicam out on travel when you only have one carry-on backpack is somewhat difficult, and I suppose a question of prioritization.

But yes indeed, I'd like a steadicam (not a gimbal type though, so mechanical, I don't like it) - But I'd have to purchase one and to be truthful, I'd rather purchase a Mavic Pro right now. I wouldn't use the steadicam a lot because it would have to be for planned shoots.

I'll have to just master the art of handheld shots.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Prosto
I always get sucked into your videos because they're so ambient and deep, kind of wish they lasted longer sometimes. Nice work.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Floodify