It's time to step down
No. You will be missed by me and many others. When we use to play, I remember when someone came into our TS room and you got told you were going to get Moderator. (Didn't happen). But later on, you advanced onto getting Admin. You were one of the greatest administrators around. Jonas, you'll be missed by me man <3
Wolven

wtf man Sad((( /me cries
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Jonas
Shame to see you leave! I hope your role as Event manager doesnt remain empty for long!
Thanks for administrating the servers and good luck with your exams!
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Jonas
Wow... It was fun having you as admin! I wish you the best off luck in college!
Aragorn
Fearless Community Donator
The following 1 user Likes dev's post:
  • Jonas
It's been a great time playing on Fearless while you were an administrator, and it's a shame and sad to see you leave even though you told me that you would do it a while back. You can always hit me up if you would like to be carried in a game of League Of Legends or play any other game. And if you don't have the time to play some games, I wish you the best of luck with everything in life such as college.
The following 1 user Likes LordOfMemory's post:
  • Jonas
gooooobaiee
Good Friend of Mine! Cya Bud have a good one
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Jonas
(01-04-2018, 06:22 PM)LordOfMemory Wrote: It's been a great time playing on Fearless while you were an administrator, and it's a shame and sad to see you leave even though you told me that you would do it a while back. You can always hit me up if you would like to be carried in a game of League Of Legends or play any other game. And if you don't have the time to play some games, I wish you the best of luck with everything in life such as college.

We ALL know I will be carrying you xx
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • LordOfMemory
Good luck with your exams and college for the later future.
[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • Jonas
I can't believe my eyes, years of labor and leaving the FL now. I remember your teacher days, I can't still believe...
The following 1 user Likes Byra's post:
  • Jonas