best fl moment:

best agg rper:

best pass rper:

favorite admin:

favorite teacher:

favorite gun:

worst fl moment:
Opinion on me?

Opinion on the new role - Arthur Shelby?
(02-07-2018, 02:24 AM)Fudge Wrote: best fl moment: Reaching 1000 hours, taking part in amazing RPs and getting amazing KDs

best agg rper: From what I've seen, Wolven and Jordy are the best. I know Ghost is a great shot but I haven't seen him unfortunatly.

best pass rper: Lesanka, Zona and a few others.

favorite admin: All time, Sparx and Link. Current,

favorite teacher: JohnSilver. There are others but I talk to him the most.

favorite gun: All time: Galil and XM. Current: Famas, M4, XM.

worst fl moment: Recieving two injust punishments from Generation and Joe Joe. I didn't break any rule yet I recieved a ban and blacklist from the two regardless.

(02-07-2018, 01:19 PM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote: Opinion on me? Absolutly great and funny lad with really good clan roleplays. Would make for a good admin too.

Opinion on the new role - Arthur Shelby? I like my new role. And it's funny that the three leaders have the same three leader roles as the TV show because me being Arthur, I play an older and aggresive character. John plays a slightly more younger and unexperienced role, which makes sense. Everything ties in together and everyone knows their place which is what makes our family so strong.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • Fudge
are you a teacher wannabe?
(02-09-2018, 12:50 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: are you a teacher wannabe?

I did apply for teacher once which was denied. But I wouldn't say I'm a 'wannabe'. The term makes it look like I'm an ass licker and a beg which I'm not.

I goal is to become TA, though. I believe I'll be great for the role but that's down to the SAs to decide.
Kind Regards,
(02-09-2018, 12:56 PM)Grapefruit Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 12:50 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: are you a teacher wannabe?

I did apply for teacher once which was denied. But I wouldn't say I'm a 'wannabe'. The term makes it look like I'm an ass licker and a beg which I'm not.

I goal is to become TA, though. I believe I'll be great for the role but that's down to the SAs to decide.

ill take a yes next time please
whats your opinion of me?
(02-10-2018, 08:05 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: whats your opinion of me?

So far you seem okay. However, you're slightly immature and have a lack of the rules but it's never too late to learn Cheese
Kind Regards,
(02-11-2018, 12:54 PM)Grapefruit Wrote:

So far you seem okay. However, you're slightly immature and have a lack of the rules but it's never too late to learn Cheese

are you accusing me of rule breakage sir?
(02-11-2018, 01:09 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(02-11-2018, 12:54 PM)Grapefruit Wrote:

are you accusing me of rule breakage sir?

There's a difference between accusing and stating.
Kind Regards,