Discussion - Recent survey questions
(01-06-2018, 05:42 PM)Disappointed Wrote: Please can someone make a survey for staff for what the staff think of us lmao please.

I don’t know if I could handle that many negative opinions against myself!!!

What do you think of Falc?

Salty
Asshole
Shit stirrer
Should be permd
Any more??
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Random
Not being funny but seeing as y'all are so good at essays do my English GCSE for me.

Anyways you all need to get your head out of the clouds and realise no matter how much you rant nothing is going to change. The survey was just a way to pretend your opinions matter lol.

Unless we start seeing positive change and you lot actually taking in our feedback how can you expect us to believe anything we say makes a slight bit of difference?

Personally I don't have a problem with the teacher team, yeah it's a fast track to trial admin but oh well why does it bother you so much?
Have I helped you out? Leave a rep here!
(01-06-2018, 06:08 PM)Falc Wrote:
(01-06-2018, 05:42 PM)Disappointed Wrote: Please can someone make a survey for staff for what the staff think of us lmao please.

I don’t know if I could handle that many negative opinions against myself!!!

What do you think of Falc?

Salty
Shit stirrer
Should be permd
Any more??

Yes, you missed:
Shit at Battlefront 2
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 3 users Like Random's post:
  • Falc, Merle, Tomo
(01-06-2018, 05:03 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(01-05-2018, 10:54 AM)DVN Wrote: Action will be taken as soon as both Awestruck and Divey are ready. Staff members have already started to receive feedback including myself, I won't go into detail but I'm sure a lot more information and changes will become apparent soon.

Plenty of things are changing, we're getting more frequent/useful updates, and we've put our faith and trust in the community to provide opinions on the staff team so it can all be investigated. It's common sense that this isn't going to take days, it could take weeks before anything happens but there is plenty going on in the background.

Were you told to stop being a drama queen and respect me more? If not, the staff team clearly doesnt pay attention to the survey  Sad

My overall comments aren't public knowledge but have been addressed buddy. Thanks for the comment and direction Greed^.
(01-06-2018, 05:14 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(01-04-2018, 10:47 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(01-04-2018, 05:28 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
(01-04-2018, 05:13 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(01-04-2018, 04:45 PM)Baskingner Wrote: -snip-
-snip-

-snip

-snip

I think you’re taking it abit too seriously mate, its a gmod server not a job lol

"mate", people apply for a role within a community which is so large to show an example. i speak like they should give a shit, not like it's a job. i'd certainly be more opinionated if it were a job
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]