[Unofficial] [Pas] Stark Industries
Looking good
Have I helped you out? Leave a rep here!
The following 3 users Like Faustin's post:
  • Lewwings, BasicallyMental, Luna
Looking great
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Lewwings
Out of Character Information
Steam Name:[FL:RP] D0GG0

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:70327695

Hours:678

Roleplay Points:5

Bans:[Image: a65d86c45c7226d6f300172932849e27.png]

Blacklists:[Image: 987e3db5686c224938d77aa0019117a7.png]

Timezone:GMT+3

Do you have good relations with every member of Stark Industries?:

Yes I have. 

In Character Information
Full Name:Michael Martinez

Date of Birth:19.06.1990

Street Address:1793, Lake Cabins #1.

References: Lewwings

BasicallyMental(Maybe he doesn't know me with that name, I am the C.M from EvoTrans)
Archer
SelfGamer5

Application Information

Any information we should know?:

I am a good architect and I would love to help with your buildings.

Previous Employment?:EvoTrans|ProfitTab Corporation|SlyFox Task Force|The Luz Family

Reason for Departure?:

Closure|Disagreements

Why do you wish to join Stark Industries?:

I wish to join Stark Industries because I want to get it to a higher place, and I think I will be succesful with my workfellows.

What position are you looking to take?: Human Resources

What is significant about you over other applicants?:As I said I am very good architect. If I have a responsibility, I fulfill it as soon as possible with the best way. I am determined and a helpful person, and also I am experienced at human relations, I worked as a human resources employee in a corporation for 10 years.

Terms and Condition
By applying for Stark Industries, you agree to allow basic research of yourself as well as a background check. You agree that we can keep this information for a total of 5 years regardless if we accept you into Stark Industries or not. You accept that the knowledge that you have given above is true to the best of your knowledge and that found guilty of lying, your employment or recruitment will be declined instantly and blacklisted from applying for the next two months (Beginning the date of this application posting.)
[Image: H1JrYa0.png]

Greeting Evocity,
Stark Industries has not only constructed but opened its first weaponry store in the city!
Below are some photos of the fine establishment!

Opening Hours
Monday - 8am - 6pm
Tuesday - 8am - 6pm
Wednesday - Closed
Thursday - 8am - 6pm
Friday - 8am - 11pm
Saturday - 11am - 11pm
Sunday - Closed

[spoiler=Stark Weaponry - Shopping Street][Image: H1JwfS0.png][Image: H1Jxsrx.png][/spoiler]

All photos are taken and copyrighted by Stark Industries - 2018. ©
The following 3 users Like Create's post:
  • Luna, Lewwings, BasicallyMental
[Image: 2000?cb=20150108032438]

Thank you @"D0GG0" for applying at Stark Industries!
Your application is currently under review - we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,
Harry Walshie - Human Resources
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • Byra
[Image: 2000?cb=20150108032438]
Good day all,
After recent discussion, we have decided to accept Mr. Michael Martinez into Stark Industries as Human Resources.

Regards,
Harry Walshie - Human Resources
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
The following 2 users Like BasicallyMental's post:
  • Lewwings, Byra
** A letter is left under the door of the shop **

Evening,
Here is my resignation.
Transparency is key, especially to your HR team and with us not even being notified of company announcements, i am not willing to waste my time and effort in something you are not willing to be transparent about.
I have no further relations with any of the company members, history or future en-devours.

Signed,
Harry Walshie
EX-Human Resources
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • Lewwings

Greetings,

I am writing this to inform the general public and Stark Industries employees, that the Deputy Director is going to have an investigation launched against himself, regarding his recent misconduct with the demotion of an employee. 
Mr Thompson failed to follow the correct procedure in the termination of a contract, and at the time of making this demotion, he did not consult the Director or Founder of Stark Industries. I have become rather annoyed by Mr Thompson's actions, as he has not shown to the general public, that we deal with these situations accordingly in the best possible manner. I was notified that the termination of this employee was due to the individual attempting to smear the reputation of 
Stark Industries and whilst he has failed to do so, I can only feel that Mr Thompson has failed to upkeep his reputation within Stark Industries and does not have the best intentions. After receiving this news, The Founder had notified me of the email that he received, from Mr Thompson, notifying him that the demotion had already been carried out. I am not the slightest bit pleased with how Mr Thompson has dealt with this manner, which is why Human Resources will be conducting an investigation into the role Mr Thompson has at Stark Industries, and whether he has the correct mindset about how Stark Industries runs it's business. 

Now regarding more disappointing news. In the recent light, H. Walshie has decided to resign from his role in Human Resources. He believes that in the events that occurred with Mr Thompson, Stark Industries does not hold the potential that it does have due to transparency issues and  organisation errors made by the Founder and Deputy Director. I have made sincere apologies to Mr Walshie as I understand how he feels. This is not to publicly slander the founder or deputy director, however I am allowing Mr Walshie to comment on his resignation if he wishes to. His resignation is a massive loss to the members of Human Resources and I thank him for all the work he was given since the beginning of Stark Industries in Evocity.  A meeting will occur with the founder, deputy director and I regarding this most recent news, and I will be questioning their views on how they feel Stark Industries should run. 
Thank you.

Regards,

[Image: H35pfo0.png]
James 'Create' Knight
Director of Stark Industries
The following 6 users Like Create's post:
  • Coffee, Luna, BasicallyMental, Lewwings, Archer, Byra

Greetings,

I am pleased to announce two new additions to Stark Industries, these two members have been in our books for some time and so they have been given unconditional offers to join Stark Industries!
Please welcome;
Steve Grimes ([FL] Coffee)
Steven Stinson ([FL:RP] Mustang)
We are sure these gentleman will provide excellent efforts for Stark Industries and will help us continue to grow in Evocity!

Regards,

[Image: H35pfo0.png]
James 'Create' Knight
Director of Stark Industries
The following 6 users Like Create's post:
  • Mustang, DVN, Luna, Lewwings, BasicallyMental, Byra
[Image: NmZPUTi.png]
The following 5 users Like Jan's post:
  • Envy, Lewwings, Luna, Ryan, Baskingner