Bans:3

Blacklists:11

Timezone:GMT+0

Do you have good relations with every member of Stark Industries?:

In Character Information
Full Name:Charlie Meadows

Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy):10/4/92

Street Address: 28 Birch Road 

References:Create (James 'Create' Knight) (Whether in Stark Industries or not)

Application Information

Any information we should know?:I get really into whatever I put my mind to, I am willing to give my full time and effort for this business to expand to a wider audience than just the US Government.

Previous Employment?:I was a higher up in a old weapon distribution company and it was going well all until they started to lose money and it turned into a crime family, I left immediately afterwards.It could have been a success full business without all of the deals behind closed doors.[/b]

[b]Reason for D
eparture?:I left previous clans as the clans over all management were overall to sloppy and due to that the businesses were starting to crumble.I was going to stay to help it get back on it feet but the owner was adamant not to change the things wrong.[/b]

[b]Why do you wish to join Stark Industries?:I feel this business has been here for a long time and I think it could be even bigger and reach out to more people than people thought it ever could have.

[/b]

[b]What position are you looking to take?:Branch Manager (Human Resources, Branch Manager)

What is significant about you over other applicants?:I think I can bring a lot to the table,My knowledge of the way a business should be run could help in the long run.
[/b]
[b]
Terms and Condition
By applying for Stark Industries, you agree to allow basic research of yourself as well as a background check. You agree that we can keep this information for a total of 5 years regardless if we accept you into Stark Industries or not. You accept that the knowledge that you have given above is true to the best of your knowledge and that found guilty of lying, your employment or recruitment will be declined instantly and blacklisted from applying for the next two months (Beginning the date of this application posting.
[/b]
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
(01-03-2018, 02:14 PM)[FL:RP] Ryan :) Wrote: snip

[Image: 2000?cb=20150108032438]
Thank you for applying, @'[FL:RP] Ryan :)'. We will get back to you shortly.

Regards,
David Wright
Founder of Stark Industries
Ryan : ) Wrote:Snip

Approved!

Welcome to Stark Industries!

Appointed to "Branch Manager" role.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Out of Character Information
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Ratatoskrr

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70457151

Hours: 1400+

Roleplay Points: 8

Bans: 9

Blacklists: 13

Timezone: GMT (London)

Do you have good relations with every member of Stark Industries?: I believe so.

In Character Information

Full Name: Abbie King

Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy): 27/01/1998

/Female/Other/Prefer not the say)

Street Address: 59 Cubs Lane

References:
[/b]
  • Broccoli - Ilya Metrouse
  • John Silver - John Hoxton

Application Information

Any information we should know?: N/A

Previous Employment?: PARK, Illuzion Corp, Waite, Kaizen

Reason for Departure?: Closure and Inactivity.

Why do you wish to join Stark Industries?: Looks like a rather attractive clan with a nice group of employees.

What position are you looking to take?: Branch Manager

What is significant about you over other applicants?: I bring a bubbly personality and a work ethic to get $hit done.

Terms and Condition
By applying for Stark Industries, you agree to allow basic research of yourself as well as a background check. You agree that we can keep this information for a total of 5 years regardless if we accept you into Stark Industries or not. You accept that the knowledge that you have given above is true to the best of your knowledge and that found guilty of lying, your employment or recruitment will be declined instantly and blacklisted from applying for the next two months (Beginning the date of this application posting.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]

Thank you Ratatoskrr for applying at Stark Industries!
Your application is currently under review - we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,
Harry Walshie - Human Resources
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Good day Ratatoskrr,
We have come to the conclusion on your application for becoming a Branch Manager within Stark Industries, and have decided to deny you. You may reapply in one month from the denial date.
If you wish to receive more information on your denial, please contact HR (Myself or Lewwings).

Regards,
Harry Walshie - Human Resources
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • Lewwings