PR F lame & Jim
Exclamation 
Name of player: Flame & Jim

SteamID F lame STEAM_0:1:150382999
Jim STEAM_0:0:101020112

Time in GMT: 14:00

Server: V5P

Summary: Basically Me and James were doing a jailbreak to get our friend out, James and Gabe(our friend) died. I was left with Hamppu so I said to him I will take him hostage. I did this and as the video will show I told them that I had a hostage and showed the hostage to them, they then ran down the ramp and shot at me even with the hostage with me. I believe that this broke fear RP as they couldn't have known if I had my gun to the hostage or not. Also, I don't know if it matters but at the start, they shot the hostage although I had only just put the request they still shot at an unarmed person.

Evidence
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
- Post Deleted - 

User warned for posting on Thread with Insufficient Rights.
The accused, Flame, has 24 hours to explain why he opened fire on the hostage when she walked out.

There was no attempt made to negotiate with the hostage taker. Violence should always be the last option.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

-POSTING ON BEHALF OF FLAME-

We had already seen lots of officer die in the process of this jailbreak, so we thought the best thing to do was move in and clear the jails. The hostage was not harmed in any way, and as you cant see the xd at 0:27 looks like she was with them.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
Ok, so if the hostage was laughing it would have looked like she was with me? Anyway whether or not you saw officers die you still should have listened to me not just ran down the ramp and shot me with the hostage standing next to me and you did harm the hostage, you shot the hostage whether or not you knew it was the hostage at the time you shot an unarmed person which in a way I should have just shot the hostage there and then. But I didn't and you still chose to run down the ramp and even then I was hoping you would negotiate but obviously you didn't.
Player report denied.

From the request 'I have a hostage', the Police would connote that it was a lone gunman.

You did not have the hostage under fearrp when they walked around the corner, so they had every right to open fire as you were pointing a gun at them. On top of this, you had killed 3 of their officers prior to this incident, proving that you faced a threat to them and their force.

There was nothing wrong with them advancing down the tunnel as they had no idea you were there and you did not tell them to do otherwise.

However, I will warn the accused to keep your finger off the trigger, as the initial small burst of fire was uncalled for and was indeed at the hostage.

Thanks,
Link