Only posting on behalf of [FL:RP] ReddyyTheAlpha

Your name: [FL:RP] ReddyyTheAlpha

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:138120535

Your ban ID:

Banned by:
[FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason: 
BRA (84735) - Killing himself, abusing a bug to avoid jailtime.

Involved: [
FL] James , Nova_Stunts , Myself.

Why we should unban you:
This is what he wrote:

Quote:Hey there. I really love this server. The first thing when i wake up is to play this server till late night. I don't play any other servers. And yes i've learned from my mistakes. And i swear i won't do it again. I was so mad because a i was arrested because of a NLR reason. Yes i killed 3 cops. The cop clearly saw i got killed. And then 10 min later. He sees me later , and arrests me for murder. Which is not feer. So i was really mad i got full sentence 15 minutes. And i killed myself and i am so sorry it just makes me mad when the cops don't roleplay and they can't roleplay. So im sorry to [FL] James and , Nova_Stunts also everyone that i suicided i was just mad. This will not happen again. Please give me a chance , i really want to play this amazing server. I donate like almost every week at least $10 to help out the Community. I've donated the day i got banned. I hope we can make a deal here , i swear i will not do it again. I hope i can rp in my favorite server. Thanks ! Alpha
[Image: clvck9d.png]
Hi Alpha,

Breaking the rules because you believe others are, does not make this alright. If you truly believed they were breaking rules, you should have made an @ call to contact an Administrator or collected evidence and made a Player Report here on the Forums. I appreciate the apology, but if you don't plan to do the time, don't do the crime.

Denied
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]