Happy New Year 2018!
Happy New Year to everyone in the Fearless community!

Here it is, the first day of the year. Fearless has come a long way now with a new staff, team and community and it looks like we have a promising year. I hope you all have a great year and here's to the next one!
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
y-y-you too!
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

The following 1 user Likes Weezy_'s post:
  • Grape
Oooookayyy? Wish you the best for the new year! xoxox

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Grape
I'd say FL has had a SHIT year. Hasn't gone forward (Quite the opposite infact).
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(12-31-2017, 08:36 PM)Random Wrote: I'd say FL has had a SHIT year. Hasn't gone forward (Quite the opposite infact).

It’ll take drastic change to move forward. 

It’s an occurring thing every year, can’t see many more years ahead.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Random
(12-31-2017, 08:36 PM)Random Wrote: I'd say FL has had a SHIT year. Hasn't gone forward (Quite the opposite infact).

I'll have to disagree with you on this one, although you may say it's been a bad one I don't think your 'not going forward' is fair to say.

We've been more transparent to the community
  • With the introduction of the 'Strike System' so people can see action happening with abuse cases now.
  • We've made inactivity announcements public so the players know when certain staff members aren't available.
  • And we've finally made the prop limit guidelines public so people now know what classifies a dupe as being worthy of a prop extension, along with revealing how an admin can go against theirs.
  • Last chances are now made more fair.

On the development side, we've been extremely busy.
  • We've gone through two new maps which are extremely hard to get to live and the fact that we've gone through not one but two is a great testament to the effort everyone put in, especially how swift it was.
  • We've had many bug fixes, such as the stacker tool.
  • We've had many new tweaks, such as the gask mask hiding information, fishing rods being available to all jobs and weed being available to citizens and a balancing weapons, which the community have been suggesting for ages.
  • We've had major updates too, such as new acts, new models, new props and the Delivery Job which allows people to make money passively and the Marketplace to make trade that much easier on the servers and exciting things are always being worked on which I can't wait to be put on live.

Countless internal things have also gone on to ensure that the communities interest is put at the forefront.
  • We've transitioned the old Moderator rank to Trial Admin to ensure a better way for members to be promoted and overseen.
  • Along with the introduction of the Event Manager role, where the team can now be more efficient in getting events pushed forward and worked on.
  • The team are also on good standing with each other and we all get on which is a lovely thing to see and in the past has been rare.
All of this has come with a fresh new level of ideas and motivation from a new team, whether it's Owner, SA, Admin, TA, Developer, Contributor, Teacher or even normal players. I am certain 2018 is going to be an even better year.
(Not to mention the infamous Fearless Team song Vol. 2)
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Grape
(12-31-2017, 09:18 PM)Divey Wrote:

I'll have to disagree with you on this one, although you may say it's been a bad one I don't think your 'not going forward' is fair to say.

We've been more transparent to the community, with the introduction of the 'Strike System' so people can see action happening with abuse cases now.

We've made inactivity announcements public so the players know when certain staff members aren't available.

And we've finally made the prop limit guidelines public so people now know what classifies a dupe as being worthy of a prop extension, along with revealing how an admin can go against theirs.

On the development side we've gone through two new maps which are extremely hard to get to live and the fact that we've gone through not one but two is a great testament to the effort everyone put in, especially how swift it was.

We've had many bug fixes, such as the stacker tool.

We've had many new tweaks, such as the gask mask hiding information, fishing rods being available to all jobs and weed being available to citizens and a balancing weapons, which the community have been suggesting for ages.

We've had major updates too, such as new acts, new models, new props and the Delivery Job which allows people to make money passively and the Marketplace to make trade that much easier on the servers and exciting things are always being worked on which I can't wait to be put on live.

Along with the introduction of the Event Manager role, where the team can now be more efficient in getting events pushed forward and worked on.

Countless internal things have also gone on to ensure that the communities interest is put at the forefront.
We've transitioned the old Moderator rank to Trial Admin to ensure a better way for members to be promoted and overseen.
The team are also on good standing with each other and we all get on which is a lovely thing to see and in the past has been rare.

All of this has come with a fresh new level of ideas and motivation from a new team, whether it's Owner, SA, Admin, TA, Developer, Contributor, Teacher or even normal players. I am certain 2018 is going to be an even better year.
(Not to mention the infamous Fearless Team song Vol. 2)

Bring back open teacher applications for more transparancy!
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Grape
Not down to take this arguement again, Divey. You asked for my reasons in pm and I gave them to you there.

Happy new year to you!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Grape